<H> LF weekday morning raiding guild- Healer/DPS main

Greetings those who read this post! I have been playing this game for some time now and this xpac has taken its own twist and turns for me as well as everyone else. I am currently LF a morning guild that raids weekdays and ends by the latest of 1pm PDT (that’s 4pm EST). I prefer time that sits around 9am-12pm PDT but I can bend on time a slight amount!

I work in a gym during the afternoons/nights and weekends so I am unable to raid at those times. In the past I have hit and prided myself and pushing AOTC into now mythic content . I have only one cutting edge but am interested in returning to serious content, as well as playing with a group that understand the grasp of time management in game.

I offer a reliable raider who makes it to raid on time (that means 15 minutes early) unless otherwise noted to those who need to know. I bring my own supplies and prepare for each fight accordingly. I gem/enchant new gear before using and have a brain for mechanics.

As a player, I currently am gearing a Hpal, but am willing to gear a RDPS. This xpac I have been maining a alliance Shaman, resto/ele as well as playing a blood DK. I am interested in healing on the Hpal or playing a RDPS.

Please feel free to contact me and when I am on I will reach out to you ASAP. Any questions please let me know.

Thanks-

Replay#11442