[H] LF Tue/Wed 6pm-12 PST 8/12M current pug LF CE in SL

Hi,

In BFA I pug’d a lot of mythic raids to try progression and enjoyed it. I’m looking to move away from wasting time in LFG to enjoying more of the prog.

I’m an experienced player, based in California, 30 years old and current gladiator. I’m looking for a 2-day guild with Tuesday and Wednesday raids (Thursday may be an option, but I would have to skip some raids sporadically). I can make raids anytime between 5pm-12pm and would want realistic goals to push CE in a chill environment.

HMU!

Let’s chat. Noxx#11413 is my battletag

Hey, wanted to drop this here to see if you were interested:

Filthy Casualz is a new mythic CE guild formed on Tichondrius. We are a skilled group of CE raiders and friends who decided to break off from our old guild and forge our own path. Our goal moving forward is to achieve CE each tier on a two day schedule. We strongly believe in the quality of raid hours over the quantity of raid hours all done in a positive raid environment. To achieve that, we will promote a raid environment where raid spots are earned through strong performance.

Our Goals

• Cutting Edge every tier
  • Sales once content is cleared
  • Form a raid with 20 people who pull their weight

Raid Times

• Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 to 10:00 pm pacific (10:00 to 1:00AM eastern)
  • On Sundays we will hold an optional meeting day to go over strategy for the upcoming week.
  • On the heroic front, we will have an optional heroic alt/fun raid day on one of the off days for the mythic raid team.

Recruitment Needs

• 1 Tank
  • Skilled Healers
  • Skilled DPS

You can apply here

You can reach us through my battle tag:
Lanfear#1706

Behind the Curve is currently recruiting to fill spots on the late night raiding crew. We raid Tuesday-Thursday 1am-3am pst. We also have a solid crew that run M+ daily. Feel free to whisper anyone of us online and we will point you in the right or wrong direction. Also welcoming casuals. We have just transferred from Proudmoore on the Alliance side, formerly known as Late Night. Looking forward to meeting you.

Message Drizz#1489