[H] LF Semi Hardcore PVP and Raiding Guild

Me and two of my friends are looking forward to classic coming back. We are looking for a guild that is semi hardcore but laid back. We would hope the raid days are the weekends. fri sat or sun. We are mage, warlock, shaman. Looking to roll on a pvp realm.

Discord: Artimos#5462
Battletag: Artimos#1206

Sounds like you guys would mesh well with our current members, I added ya and here’s our updated post.

I appreciate the reply but we are looking to roll on a pvp realm. Gotta have that world pvp and get that classic experience i love and hate.

Hey Bruisedree, you might be a good fit for our guild if you want to check it out! We are semi-hardcore, but are a group of chill people looking to get to end game at our own pace. We are on Herod-PvP!
Here is our info Heartseeker-PvP [Horde]| Semi-casual|<Fifteen Years Later>
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
Discord:zelada#3619
Battletag:Zelada16#1915

still open to suggestions.

Hey! Based on the information in your post, I think you and your group would be a great fit in our guild. Your schedule aligns perfectly with our guild. You can read our guild forum where you can find the discord link and read more about what our guild is about. I think you will like what you see. I would love to talk to you more privately in discord.

Hey there, sounds like our guild on Whitemane(Horde- PvP) might be a good fit for you!

PvP / semi-hardcore progression raiding / social guild
We will be running events on weekends, starting with Sundays and expanding into Friday and/or Saturday evenings as interest allows, led by officers with 15+ years of prior raiding and guild leading experience, including original vanilla.

We’re not rushing to 60, and planning to enjoy the release. Focus will be on the dungeons and levelling experience at first, with pvp/raiding becoming a higher priority a couple months in after folks have had some time to enjoy the journey to endgame.

We promote a relaxed, non-toxic atmosphere playing with friends and invite anyone to join us. :smile:

If this sounds like a good fit, please contact me to find out more:
Discord: ScraftyJack#8876
Battlenet tag: ScraftyJoe#1949

I am still taking any suggestions

You do reralize that there were RP and PVP and RPPVP and Normal realms in Vanilla, also you only have to type /pvp to be flagged and jump into pvp on any realm

If you’re not 100% commited to Horde you could feel free to check us out or come hang in Discord before launch. Casters are what were short on right now and will be wrecking shop. I start hosting pug MCs on the 8th while the rest of the guild catches up.

/pvp on a pve server still isn’t quite the same though.

Hey Bruise! I am here recruiting for the guild Bound for Failure! Which is kind of a BS name since we plan to clear all content! We are a PVP/PVE guild on the big server of Faerlina! We are a 2 or 3 days a week semi-hardcore raiding guild with a little emphasis on PVP! If you are interested here is the link to our guild post! <Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD
We hope to hear from you soon and are excited to see you in Vanilla!!

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)