[H] LF Semi-Hardcore CE oriented Guild

A bit about me
I’m a former highly competitive player but I haven’t raided since Cata. Took a long break due to my computer basically frying itself and stepping back to focus on my studies at the time. I’ve always had a love for WoW and kept myself in the loop in my absence. But, due to a lot of class changes that have come with SL its brought me back and that same competitive fire within me is chomping to come out again. When I’m not working you could say that I’m filling my mmo addiction or just gaming addiction in general with WoW ever since I returned. Took most of my late return in BFA to relearn the game and leveled just about one of every class to max lvl.

What I’m Looking for
I’m looking for a group of people that are goal oriented but at the same time you enjoy having a good time a long the way. The one expectation I have is that when it comes to raid times its punctual, clear coms, and focused during those hours. Outside of raiding I don’t mind a more chill atmosphere while running dungeons, old raids, achievements, ect.

What you can expect from me

• Knowledge of multiple classes
• Willingness to adapt to additional roles (Can be discussed)
• A solid understanding of how to work Simulationcraft and Raidbots
• Punctual (Meaning if you start forming 10-15 mins prior to raid time I’ll be there)
• Always motivated

These are just a few points of what I have to offer but when it comes down to it I’m competitive within myself meaning I will always push myself to perform to the best of my ability. I’ll help those around me to elevate their level of performance as much as I can as well. I’m not against constructive criticism or having discussions when it comes to classes and specs either as long as its handled in a mature fashion.

Now onto the classes that I’m most comfortable provide out of the 9 that I have ready for SL there are 5 that I’d prefer to play. My main has always been Enhancement shaman and even if I don’t main it in this expansion it will be one of my top 5 alts. Among the others are Havoc DH, Unholy/Blood DK, Shadow priest, and Ret/Prot Pally. I do have a warlock, mage, and monk ready as well that could be brought into the scene (If needed to provide)

If you feel like I’d be a good fit for you please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. You can find me on discord: Seratos#2772 or Btag: Helios#1471. I look forward to any potential offers and would be open to discussing any comments, concerns, or questions that I didn’t address in this post.

Sent you a real id request!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Boomkin - Medium
Shadow Priest - Medium
Hunter - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

Hey, i’ll leave our little post here for you, hit me up on discord I’d love to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey Biggpappa,

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We may Raid additional days during progression.

• We Day-Raid the first Tuesday of Mythic release.

• We take a few days off after Progression.

• Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands
Day raiding is still being worked out regarding the first mythic day
It might be later in the evening/extend to late into the evening.
We are chilling for the remainder of the tier and going all out in SL
The day raiding the first day we are contemplating how that is going to work still, if transferring is an issue we can offer some compensation for it
We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for the couple of tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), so we currently are 5/12-just dicking around on alts. But top 100 is cake. Our guild is Fragment on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

Bnet: Tray#1125
Discord: Tracy#7543

Hey Biggpappa,

If this sounds like something you would be interested in hit us up.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We may Raid additional days during progression.

• We Day-Raid the first Tuesday of Mythic release.

• We take a few days off after Progression.

• Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands
Day raiding is still being worked out regarding the first mythic day
It might be later in the evening/extend to late into the evening.
We are chilling for the remainder of the tier and going all out in SL
The day raiding the first day we are contemplating how that is going to work still, if transferring is an issue we can offer some compensation for it
We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for the couple of tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), so we currently are 5/12-just dicking around on alts. But top 100 is cake. Our guild is Fragment on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

Bnet: Tray#1125
Discord: Tracy#7543

Hey Biggpappa!

I apologize, I am at work currently and unable to message you on Battle Net.

I know you will likely be flooded with guild posts but I honestly think we would be a really good fit for you.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST and we are open to additional raids if the group votes for it.

We are a group of previous CE raiders who have played off and on over the years and we are looking to get back into it without raiding 4-5 days a week.

If you can meet our raid times I would really encourage you to check out our post. I think you would fit right in!

Thanks for your time!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husbleeding-hollow-corner-tuesthurs-930-pm-est-recruiting-all-sl-mythic/722499?u=nartpls-bleeding-hollow

hey , i tried to add you on discord, but it says you’re not accepting friend requests. Please add me at cherie#5217.

We are looking for a few people to finish our Team on SL :slight_smile:

Hello,
We are Shade a Horde mythic raiding guild on Hyjal server. We are looking to round out our roster moving forward into Shadowlands. Below is our current recruitment needs, more info about who we are as well as contact information. We look forward to chatting with you.

Current Recruitment Needs
-Demon Hunter(High Priority)-experience and logs required
-Death Knight-Low
-Rogue-Low
-Dps Warrior-Medium
-Mage-High
-Elemental Shaman-Low
-Hunter-Medium
-Warlock-Medium
-Shadow Priest-Medium
-Boomkin-Medium

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.Raiders should be able to take constructive criticism.We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)–Guild Recruiter
Discord: Devana#8731
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

Howdy Bigpappa!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use another melee dps .

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! If youre still looking for a guild, check us out! We would love to have you.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps/657129