[H] LF semi-casual raiding guild

Hello,

I’m currently in search of a guild that raids 2 nights, no more than 3. Prefer to stay on Thrall but am not averse to transferring servers. Alliance is an absolute no-go for me. Also prefer raid times around 7-10 or 8 - 11 PM EST.

Some notable achievements:

• Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25)
  • Cutting Edge: The Black Gate
  • Cutting Edge: Xavius
  • Cutting Edge: Helya
  • The Chosen (obtained a little after Nighthold release)

I’m used to tanking and DPS roles as a paladin and have a backup Demon Hunter alt. Will most likely gear up more melee oriented classes in the near future. Logs can be provided from my most recent raid in Battle of Dazar’alor. I have experience raiding and pushing Mythic as well as mid-tier levels of M+ dungeons as both DPS and tank specs as aforementioned.

To elaborate on some gaps in raid achievs: I took a small break in Legion during Nighthold after reaching Star Augur and subsequently having my guild break apart due to burnout. I went for Ahead of the Curve for Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus but nothing more. In BFA, I raided casually in a 2 night guild and reached 6/8 M Uldir and then 4/9 M BDA before taking another break due to burnout.

Feeling revitalized for 8.2 , I’m just looking to get back into killing bosses, doing some M+, and possibly join another community with like-minded goals.

You can contact me via battle.net at Daennicus#1888 or through Discord. Will provide Discord information on request.

Thanks for your consideration.

my guild casual we do raids fri sat 8pm realm time 12 am and we do pvp just for fun timewalking dungeons islands transmog runs mythic + and were on thrall server to.

Hi Daebae,

I think you could be a great fit for the raid group we are putting together. Most of us have been CE raiders in the past and are over mythic raiding becoming a 2nd job, so we are putting together our “retirement home” so we can just have fun seeing content without the min-max toxic environment that tends to come along with hardcore progression.

Here is the spam, but please reach out to me on discord if you want to chat further:

Guild and Server: RAIDER RETIREMENT HOME [H] – Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tuesday 8:30pm – 10:30pm EST (2nd day tbd by group, 2 days ONLY)
Current Progression: N/A – newly forming guild
Recruitment Contacts: Discord – majiggs#0782 or Katliana#3289
Needs: Currently looking for all classes and roles
About: We are a community of friends and gamers that have grown up together and now have less interest in being tryhards and more interest in enjoying the games we play. While primarily a casual raiding community in World of Warcraft, we play many games and have many interests.

We are seeking laid back players looking to progress at a decent pace, without all the stress of min max culture. Consumables, repairs, etc. provided. Adult group, active in discord and other games. Ran by former CE Raiders over multiple tiers. We have several players with 1800+ raider io scores.

Our ideal player is someone who loves M+ and RBGs, and wants to raid 1-2 nights a week. CE or high io is a big plus but not required.