[H] LF Raiding Guild for Shadowlands

Hey All,

I am a returning player who stopped playing BFA right before 8.2 dropped. A combination of the systems in BFA and the guild I was in at the time really just caused me to lose interest in the expansion. Now that Shadowlands is around the corner and looking to be a fun expansion, looking to find a solid group to play with!

I am looking for a fun group of players who are at the very least able to get AOTC. I would love to be able to get into Mythic Raids as well, however I am not looking to have scheduled raids more than twice a week to make that happen (gotta keep the wife happy). I am also looking for a group that loves pushing M+ keys and has enough active people to where I can hop in, potentially find a group and have some fun completing challenging content throughout the week.

I haven’t completely decided what class I am going to play in Shadowlands. I have the most experience playing Ranged DPS classes but have experience filling as a Tank or Healer as well. Mostly I like to be a team player and fill to what my raid team needs. My current 120 characters are Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Prot Warrior, Shadow Priest. Working on leveling up a Paladin before Shadowlands hits.

I also have a RL friend of mine who will also be looking to join but not completely sure what his commitment will be like. He will most likely be interested in raiding from time to time but mostly doing M+ and PvP.

The raid times I am looking for are roughly:
Monday - Thursday 8 EST - 12 EST. I can play on weekends however I typically don’t like to commit to a schedule on them.

Here are some parses I have from previous patches / expansions / characters :).

• https:// www.warcraftlogs .com/character/id/34463137#zone=21
  • https:// www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/emerald-dream/v%c3%a1rius?zone=17&new=true#zone=10
  • https:// www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/emerald-dream/v%c3%a1rius?zone=17&new=true#zone=11
  • https:// www.warcraftlogs .com/character/id/38202494#zone=21

Please message here with info about your guild and a way to contact you for further questions! Thanks!

Slightly Inefficient - Thrall

Hello everyone! Slightly Inefficient is a new Horde raiding guild looking for members to join us as we start our preparations to move into Shadowlands. We are looking to progress as far as
possible with a goal to push Mythic raids. Currently since we have been building up the guild we have been actively running keys, some pvp, running old raids for mog. We do a little bit of everything. So if you are interested in raiding come Shadowlands and need something to do til then we got you!

Raid days & times:
W/TH 7:00 - 10:00 pm CST.

CPeppers#1263
Angel#19787

Palz for Life is a two-night a week raid team focused on achieving AotC each tier while keeping a fun environment as our top priority. After achieving AotC each tier, we are going to work to get our clear times down to a minimum and will continue to do so as long as there are bosses to kill! Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 8:00-10:30 EST, and we have an active guild Discord. We are looking for a tank, healers and the DPS listed below. If you’re interested, please send me a message at the contact information below. Hope to hear from you soon!

Looking for
Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest
DPS: Warlock, Shaman, Mage

Guild Leader
Bnet: Ultier#1905
Disc: Ultier#9878

Recruitment Officer
Bnet: Bush#11492
Disc: Bush#9449

Hey there hood,

We might be what you are looking for. Below is our basic info. Hope to hear from you soon

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (7/12M; 12/12H) is looking for guildies. Accepting casual players any level, raiders, and M+ recruits. Come join us for the end of the expansion as we prepare for Shadowlands!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. We are currently running Mythic Jaina to get as many people mounts that want them and we do M+ as a guild on Mondays (more during the week currently due to virus)

Doctersauce#1397

Hi! i would love to talk to you about our guild Betelgeuse aiming to earn CE every tier. Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm server time

if you have any questions please contact me!

Bnet : AweStruct#11374
Discord : AweStruCT#9997

Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our 2 raid teams(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Also highly recruiting people for Shadowlands so don’t worry about our current needs if that’s what your looking for.

Raid Team Shark Party-
This is our mythic progressed raid team currently 9/12M
Raid Times: Wed/Mon 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: DPS any will be considered but mostly looking for a Balance Druid, Shaman(ele or enh), and warlock.

Raid Team Lucky Charmers-
This group is a Heroic raiding group currently 12/12H
Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 8:30-11 PM est (currently only raid thurs due to full clears in one day)
Current Needs-
Healers: 1-2 any spec
DPS: Any dps is welcome
Tank: Need one non-DK Tank for this group

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Recruitment Officer)–Warguard#1900
Lullabai(Raid Leader Shark Party)–ForlornSage#1727

Hey boss, Run Down Shack is recruiting for our Mythic raid team in SL, and as you said being so flexible, it seems you could fill our need for RDPS. We are a newly formed guild as of 8.3, and currently raid Wed/Thurs 10pm EST- 1am EST with a great core group, and we are essentially exactly what you described that you’re looking for! If there’s any potential interested, feel free to let me know. My btag is MagicPants#1695

Raid Schedule: Friday 9:30 - 12:00pm EST, Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST
A few of us start clearing trash @ 9 -9:15pm.

Current Progression

Uldir: 8/8H AOTC
BoD: 9/9H AOTC
NtWC: 12/12H AOTC

Recruitment Needs:
We have a solid group that is in need of some adjustments. We are mainly looking for the following below:

Item level: 450+ for raiding. A lower ilvl may be considered based on previous raid experience.
Tank: Low Priority, will consider a DPS with a Tank off spec.
Healer: Resto Druid, MW Monk, Priest.
Melee DPS: Ret, Enhance, Rogue, Havoc, Warrior.
Range DPS: Mage, Elemental, Boomkin, and Warlock.

If you spec is NOT listed here, still feel free to contact us in joining. Will consider other classes and specs.

We do have a trial period of 2 weeks. Calendar invites for raid is up every week, and our raiders are expected to sign up accordingly, and be on time.

Of course this is just what we’re looking for to improve our Raid roster. If you are interested in joining for the social aspect or the many shenanigans we do at random times, then feel free to contact myself or another officer.

Who we are:
AOB is a fun and laid back guild that likes to kick back and get things done. We’re a fun, rowdy group of people who enjoy each others company and have fun together whether it’s in a random TW dungeon, mythic+ run, or raids. We all enjoy dark humor, and are not for the easily offended.

Contact Info:
Rehab#11131 Btag Rehab#5597 Discord
Scorpion#1272 Btag Arochon#1539 Discord
Profien#1475 Btag Profien#3012 Discord

Any other member of AoB can direct you to one of the officers.

Hello Hoodster!

Ruined Nightmare may just be the fit for you. We raid Tuesday and Thursday (Sunday’s are for normal clears when a new tier comes out and usually run them for about 4-6 weeks). Check out my recruitment post. We are pretty much just looking for ranged though!

Hello Hoodster!

I know we’re a month late and you said you didn’t want to commit to a Sunday but we’d love to talk to you about our Mythic team!

Hit me up at Zerigast#1929 on bnet or Haemesh#3350 on Discord and we can schedule a chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dreamhaven-010-mythic-lfm/651446

Hey Hoodster :slight_smile:
We’re currently looking for a few people to join our CE Mythic team.
Add me on Bnet to discuss further: Jones#1748