[H] LF New Raiding Opportunity

Hello,

I am returning to the game after some break due to some serious family crisis over the past year that took much of my attention. I now return to the game looking for an opportunity to raid again. My last raid tier was N’yalotha where I was 11/12M as a high parsing fury warrior. The classes that I play at a high level are hunter, warrior, dk, and paladin. If other classes are needed to support the raid I learn very quickly and have basic experience at all classes on a somewhat decent level. My intentions are to start seriously raiding in 9.2 but for the remaining time in 9.1 play a slight catch up game and find a group of people who I enjoy playing the game with.

The raid times that I would look for would ideally be 6-11EST range and not on Friday nights. If that fits what your guild is looking for in 9.2 please leave a comment to your planned raid time and a link to your discord or bnet so we can chat about what we can accomplish together.

Yours Truly,
Potatosoup

I went super hard in 9.1 and was a 8/10M and 2k I.O (Season 1) player. This led to me burning out and eventually taking a break from WoW. I founded because I want to find a core group of players to enjoy any and all forms of WoW content and whatever else. I am in the beginning stages of building and would appreciate anyone reaching out for discussions. My plans for the Guild are: AOTC every tier (ez) and then move into Mythic progression and see where prog takes us. Raid times are TBD but I am thinking 2x weekly 2Hrs absolute MAXIMUM each night. Along with that I want to have times during the week dedicated to M+ and RBGs. I really just want to push any and all content with cool people.

Lethal Cadence [H] [Illidan] A newly formed guild built around CE raiders looking to progress through content in 9.2 and future tiers. Outside of raid, we have a thriving M+ Community as well as PvP with events promoting these communities within the guild. We currently have 2 raid teams, one progressing through heroic getting AOTC, with some Mythic progression and one team progressing with the sole intent of CE.

Weekday Raid Team:
TIMES
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

This teams intent is to push heroic progression with some Mythic progression throughout the tier. This is our more casual team, not looking to push hard with progression, more enjoy times with friendly people.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS
Healers
Tank

CONTACT
Bnet: TrickyHayz#1673
Discord: TrickyHayz#4317

Weekend Raid Team:
TIMES
Saturday 7-11 EST
Sunday 6-10 EST

This teams end goal is to achieve Cutting Edge. We will be building a roster of about 30 individuals who’s intent is to achieve CE within the given tier. With it being a Mythic roster, and based off hardcore progression people WILL be asked to sit based off a number of things.

Recruiting Needs:

Exceptional DPS
Hpally
3rd tank

CONTACT

Bnet: Chemnesia#1558
Discord: Pruhvail#2569
Bnet: Scribbletzjr#1668

Hey there! We are looking for people for 9.2. Plans are currently being written out and would love to discuss that with you. With that said, here is our post and information for the guild currently. I would be interested in speaking with you regarding a spot in Team 1, which raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun.

Please reach out if we sound like a fit!

Hey there, I’d love to chat about filling one of my last few roster spots for 9.2 with you. Below is our spam. Hope to hear from you

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US Mal’Ganis-. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 7/10M 10/10H SOD.
Discord-Shiena#6451 :smiley: