(H) LF mythic guild

Hey. I am looking for a mythic guild that has their sights on CE in shadowlands. Got to 8/12m this tier been searching for a home for some time.

Available any days besides Thursday and Sunday. Week days till 11pm eastern. Weekends till whenever. Would love a Friday/Saturday guild but I’ll take what is offered that fits.

As of right now idk what I’m playing. I have Dk mage monk and hunter in my mind just no clue what one to start. Also could be talked into one for the right guild as well!!

Feel free to ask anything ! Hope to hear from y’all soon.

2 Likes

lets talk! btag: tattedmatt#1860!

Hey… Beatmehard… just hitting you up about our group. We’re a guild of players who all roughly joined in 8.3 around summertime, all of us range from 2.5k - 3k io and achieved 9/12M in about two months flat.

We’re on Kil’jaeden due to smaller server load but serious competitive environment. We pay for server transfers so if you’re at all interested in raiding/keys with us, our raid days are 5p pst Sunday/Monday.

Main goal is to achieve CE in shadowlands, however we are all interested in m+ and also do things like achievement/transmog runs, grind dailies together and split professions.

Hope you find your guild!

feel free to hit me on bnet or discord

bnet: AfroMonkey#1759
disc: AfroMonkey010#5237

Coreface thanks for reaching out. But can’t raid on sundays. Best of luck !

Oh crap I knew i shouldn’t have skipped coffee this morning. Mb good luck on your search!

1 Like

Hey! “Fall Guys” is a newly formed guild with all CA players. We’ve all sold keys and have very high Raider IO. We have 12 guys so far and looking to fill out the last spots. We are very experience and looking to get AOTC within the first 2 weeks. We will have set mythic plus groups and will be selling keys asap. Riad times are Sunday and Teusday 8-12 EST. Let me know if interested, add Dmoney#1958 or respond here

Tizznizzle. Appreciate reaching out. But sunday’s I can’t raid. Thanks for you’re time.

Bump

still looking for that shadowlands home!

Hey Beatmehard Im the GM for Therapy, we are a [Horde] guild on [Tichondrius]. We are a hardcore raiding guild and are currently recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team as well as our Community in general. We are a growing guild and keeping a positive environment for all is very important to us because of the impact a positive atmosphere allows for consistent progression! :slight_smile: Thanks for reading, Have a great day!!

Raid times- Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm PST

GM Contact Info-
Discord- T3xasss#0129
BlizID- Texas1005#11756

Bummpp still looking

wed/thurs 8-11pm est on area-52 horde

We are a CE team coming back from a BFA break. Lost a few members during break so filling them

Discord: MohJoh#8614 My btag is George#1122

Add me, Message me, lets have a chat and see what’s up.

Again. Can’t raid on Thursday or sunday’s. Thank you for reaching out though! Most appreciated have a good day

Still looking ? Anything out in desssss skreetz?

Bump.me baby

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Bump I can’t raid Thursday or sundays :joy: any guilds out there. Monday Tuesday Wednesday Friday Saturday 2 or 3 of those days? :grin:

^^ still looking for a home for shadowlands

Bump. Looking for a guild still. Monday tuesday Wednesday Friday Saturday 7pm-11pm eastern. 2 or 3 day guild is fine!

Hello Beatmehard
Im currently working on rebuilding my guild and i think you might be interested in what i’m trying to achieve. Hit me up if you want to know more about it!

Gated on Thrall is rebuilding it’s roster for Shadowlands. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier and push the rankings as high as we can without stepping in the “hardcore” scene with having to maintain multiple alts and doing split runs.

We also want to develop and maintain a healthy high key/iO mythic+ environment within the guild. As such, we will be dedicating time to recruiting not only raiders but also Mythic+ pushers. Down the road, we might want to give PVP some attention and recruit high rating PVP players as well. Ultimately , we want to be able to offer our guild members an environment where players can log on and easily find other equally skilled players to group up and push content with.

Goals for Shadowlands:

• Clear Castle Nathria and get Cutting Edge

• High Mythic+ pushers recruitment

• Raid/Achievement Sales

• High rating PVP recruitment

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Optional 4th day TBD for Heroic/Mythic Alts

Guild Recruitment:

Raid Recruitment

Openly recruiting for the following roles

• DPS (Melee and Ranged)

• Healers

• Tanks

Mythic+ Recruitment

Openly looking for any and all players that are motivated to push high keys.

PVP Recruitment

Openly looking for any and all players that are motivated to push high rating.

Applicant Requirements:

• Previous Cutting Edge experience (highly preferred)

• Punctuality and reliability; show up on time, prepared, and consistently.

• Mechanical ability and situational awareness.

• Competitive logs (current tier / latest tier you’ve done)

• Motivation to optimize both your character and gameplay.

What We Offer:

• A positive raid environment that’s laid back while still maintaining a progressive mindset.

• We are drama free and personable.

• An active group of players who interact with each other and have hobbies outside of WoW.

• A group of people who all aspire to push their play, achieve CE, and join a group of friends who are passionate about the game.

Contact Us:

Milky#7640 (Discord) / Milky#1852 (Battle net)

We suggest you also fill out our application, which will ping us directly in our Discord channel :

Apply Form Here

Bump. Still looking