[H] LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Hi guys,

My name is Drey. I’m a Warrior on Barthilas looking for a semi-casual Heroic raiding guild to join.

I’m good to play any role on my warrior. DPS preferred, but willing to off-tank in raids or tank for M+ guild runs whenever needed.

I’m easy to get along with, zero drama, loyal, committed and enjoy running sims and improving my performance while keeping things laid back. I almost never miss a raid night and I’m always on time.

BfA has been pretty crippling for raid attendance and active guildies, so if you need a solid number showing up on time. I’m your guy.

My preferred times are anywhere between 7pm - 12am GMT+10 (AEDT) most days.

Throw me a message on my battlenet Dreyosh#6397 for a chat. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey, ClanDropBears, Horde, Khaz’goroth/Dath’Remar are recruiting atm

Here is a link to our spiel [H] <ClanDropBears> LF more

I have sent you a bnet request, hoping I can have a chance to chat with you about joining us

Thanks!

Hey Demolisher,

We’re a ‘one night a week’ guild on Saurfang aiming to clear Heroic raid content first and foremost. Having said that, we do sometimes run an optional night for those who want to clear through the content a bit quicker around release or for extra progression later on.

We’re looking for a few more players to join our group.

Our raid times are below:

Sunday - main night
7:30pm-10:30pm ST

Monday - optional night
9pm-11pm ST

We run Mythic+ throughout the week as people are available. So although there is no set night, many of our players get several done per week.

Let me know if this interests you! Send a request for a chat to Skathlok#6824.

Current Progression: Normal/Heroic BoD Cleared. 1/9M 9/9H 1/2H

Timings: 11:30AM AEST Sunday Afternoon (9:30PM EST Saturday or Sunday 7AM Indian Time)

What we need: DPS!

If you are looking for a raiding guild but can’t make the commitment to 2-3 day a week raids. Then Season Zero just might be that friendly raiding place you’ve been looking for. We always Raid on Sundays, That is generally when everyone is free. We are looking for anyone who is willing to spend at least 4 or 5 hours on Sunday raiding. We are very a casual guild and alot of our members spend their time helping each other out. We pretty much get AOTC every tier plus a few mythic bosses. In addition to the Sunday raids, we sometimes also do alt runs and achievement runs. Mythic Plus groups also run throughout the week… If you are interested please msg either Me (Pythadin or Battle Tag JWhite#11410) Or our two Guild masters (Eidyia or Errorgon)

Hey mate, keen to have a word, looking for a second warrior for the team the times and days are weds/sun from 8:30pm-11:00pm svt my tag is Grim#14825 if you are keen :slight_smile: