[H] LF heroic Raiding Guild

6/10M CN last tier

240 Balance / Guardian
233 Arms Warrior
Just getting back into this Tier of raiding. Looking to prog with a group in Heroic SOD.

Availability:
Any day after 7pm CT except Saturday 9pm CT

Hey there, if you’re interested in raiding Sat/Sun 2-5 PM EST my guild is currently 6/10H. Feel free to reach out if want to chat more.

Disc - GrefGreag#1358
Bnet - GrefGreag#1613

Are you looking to stay in the Heroic tier or looking to move back to Mythic tier once you get through heroic? We are an AOTC focused guild, and raid Tues/Thurs 8pm CST to 11pm CST. Feel free to message me at Stevelations#11594 on Bnet if you’re interested

Hey there,

My guild Imminent Explosion on Illidan is LFM.

We are currently 6/10H 10/10N SoD.
Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST.
Semi-hardcore, progression and fun-oriented.
Mythic prog and push for CE after AotC & full roster.

Please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet if you are interested in talking!

Thanks,
Frog
Spacefrog#2403 (Discord)
Spacefrog#11917 (Battle.net)

Hey man, you look like you’d be a nice fit for us, check us out!

{Noble House-Emerald Dream} Is a laidback semi-hardcore Mythic Guild, Looking to recruit raiders for Mythic SoD Progression. If you like killing bosses while sharing laughs with pals, this is the place for you!

We are currently 9/10H 1/10M and raid on T/W 8-10:30 CST.

Please note if your class is not listed below feel free to apply! All applicants will be considered regardless of their class / spec.

Current Needs:
Tanks: Any
Healers: HPal, DPriest,
DPS: BDruid High, HDh High, AMage low

Mock MDI every Mondays, Called NDI! Transmog competitions, Along with a very active community. LF All
Please feel free to apply thru either the form or contacting us. Both is always faster!
forms. gle/rk3wMpTJXDnd4y9N6

Andy#2126 - GM Discord
Sirschmoopyo#1230 - GM Bnet
nemo#8601 - myself Discord

Scars (9/10H) on Mal’Ganis would love to have you. We are 9/10H and will likely be 10/10H this week.

We raid Tue/Thu 8-11PM CST. We are a very laid back guild, interested in AOTC and a little bit of mythic. We are mainly interested in DPS.

Message me on bnet at Jonnus#1529

Hello Narruial. Second Round(7/10H) of Area52 is looking for some dps to add to our roster. Please add me on discord if you are interested in having a conversation. Benwizzle#3246. Recruitment post is below.

Let’s chat my dude.

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team and push into Mythic. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -

Ranged Dps

Exceptional melee DPS

Healers

HUGE NEEDS -

Warrior

mage

warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or

Discord-

Daylightfall#5945

Envys#1180

Drecken#2957

We are recruiting if you are still looking:

Currently finishing up heroic SoD and moving on to Mythic in the coming weeks. We have an active M+ community as well.

Guild & Server: SwampFox (H) – Thrall - US

Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8:15-11:30 PM EST

Current Progression: CN 6/10M, SoD 7/10H

Disc: Colorstorm#8082

Eternal - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our raiding team(Tues/Wed 9-12:30EST, Sunday 9-12 EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot. All of our desired classes for current or future progression are listed on WoWProgress, but regardless of class, we are always accepting all exceptional players.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?
Past tier Progress:

-Antorus: 7/11 Mythic.

Battle For Azeroth:

-Uldir: 5/8 Mythic.
-Battle: 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M.
-Crucible: 2/2 Heroic.
-Eternal Palace: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic.
-Ny’Alotha: 12/12 Heroic (We received AoTC and did not enjoy the state of the game so went on a break until SL).

Shadowlands:

-Castle Nathria: 10/10 Heroic, 6/10 Mythic
-Sanctum Of Domination: 8/10 Normal, 6/10 Heroic

What are your raid times? Our team raids Tues, Wed 9-1230 EST, Sunday 900-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

What is your goal for the core? Aiming for top 150-300 US.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, alt raids, and have a good community playing other games outside of WoW together.

biceps#11654

Add me on Discord: Jaystir#1204

Hey! From your note you would be fantastic fit. We’re on the server Kil’Jaeden 9/10H & 1/10M. Raid Wednesday/Thursday 6-9pm PST! / 9pm-Midnight EST. Looking to lock in our ATOC/Mythic roaster and give a home to players long term. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve but in a casual fun! environment. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, etc etc are standards for the roaster AKA not pure raid log. Guildies always open to help but personal responsibility. Many of us hangout in Discord and play outside of raiding! If you’re interested and would like to know more please let me know. Btag Treebierd#1123 and Discord Oro#6621

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Very interested in adding a boomkin to our roster. Please see below. Discord: Anastasia#0069

HGC - 10/10 H SoD - Friday: 6-10 PM PST, Monday: 6-9 PM PST

Hi Narruial…Several of our core raiders are currently not able to attend raids therefore we are recruiting. DFG (H) THRALL: Currently 10/10 N; 3/10 Heroic. LF Active players! 3 Healers and 3-4 DPS for Raid team to finish SoD Heroic AOTC Progression . If you are a Tank with a DPS Off Spec that is fine !! Active players on every night to do >+15 M+ Dungeons. Raid is Tuesday, 9:30-12:30 EST (server time), and Saturday, 9:30-12:30 EST. You would be welcome to jump in Saturday night when you get home. Discord : Luusee#0268 Real ID: Nerida#1528 or PM me in game …Luusee

We are looking to refill our roster. Our ad is below as well as the btag if you want to know more!

Enshadowed - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.

Hey! Our guild is looking for another Balance Druid. We are 1/10M 7/10H. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 8:30pm-11pm PST (10:30pm-1am CST). You can get in contact with me on Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

So many great guilds to choose from, I’ll throw my guilds name in the hat:

Hey there, our guild Mythoclast is 9/10H and raid sun/mon 8-11pm EST. We could use a bear tank or arms warrior for our roster.

If you are interested, contact me on bnet @ jrzo#1414