[H] LF Guild

Hello,

I’m coming off a break of sorts and would like to earn a spot for either healing or tanking. I haven’t really healed since Legion and would love a chance to get back into it, but understand that there will be a learning period in raid and especially in M+. I prefer a weekend raid schedule, but not totally against a weekday run on wed/fri.

Hi Kynati! Death by Elevators is recruiting for all roles. We are on Blackhand. We are looking to fill more raid and M+ spots for the next raid tier. If you are interested or would like more information, contact me through discord: th4y3s#5315

Hello anyone looking for a fresh start, somewhere you will feel welcome to learn and grow The Seraph Guardians alliance on Madoran, dawnbringer, staghelm and azuremyst is looking for you. Our guild motto is we are not building a guild we are building a family. We have a very active and informative discord with something for everyone. We have wow vets and returning players, lets not forget our newer players. the only thing we ask is for 18 and older. Our guild is for anyone male, female or anyone else. we are a mixture and love to have fun. Our heroic progression team is 6/10 and we are looking to push for AOTC. We have spots open waiting for you Our raid days are wen and mon night 8pm CST to 11pm. we do have some requirements for that team but we help everyone reach their goals. we do a fun normal raid on Friday nights at 8pm cst we run for 3 hours anyone level 60 is welcome to come in and learn the fights and get a chance of gear. When we are not in raid we are in mythics or pvp . we have 1 high key team looking for more members to start 2 more high key teams, we also run low keys to help out and teach mechanics. Once a month we have a training day where we get together in our different specs , tanks, healers, rdps and mdps to discuss things to help each other improve. Our guild provides guild bank repairs, gems, enchants, food, potions, flasks. If it is missing from the guild bank we will put it in. Our guild has several arena teams and is looking forward to starting a RBG team. We also have 2 streamers in the guild who are growing their stream. We have a guild youtube where we record the fights so we can watch them back… Come check us out and give us a chance to add you to our family

Hi Kynati! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hi Kynati,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero [Thrall] is an adult, friends and family guild recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. We focus on having mature players and are LGBT friendly. Led by an AOTC team, we are looking to fill our current roster and progress people through Heroic. Once a strong 20 man roster is established, we will be exploring Mythic raiding. On off nights we push keys and have multiple players with KSM. Casual players are also welcome!

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 8p-11p EST (server) and have an optional alt/trial run on Sunday. We can currently use an off tank, if you are interested in tanking again.

Current needs to fill for upcoming Mythic:
Melee dps priority
Unholy DK
Fury Warrior
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS priority
MM hunter
Affliction warlock
Shadow priest

If interested, please reach out to us to have any questions answered!
Discord - Atticus Okaski#3629 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - wolfofdeath8#1864 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - jhaded#1942 (Recruiter)
Bnet - Tails#1421 (Guild Master)

[HORDE] WYRMREST ACCORD-US &

Chill Dungeons w/ Friends Cross Server/Faction Community

New guild looking for casual chill people…

Any of you 21+ crazies on the WrA horde side looking for a chill guild? I just started one with some of my friends and we are looking for more players that are casual, non-toxic, and friendly. We like the homey feeling of when you log in, we say HI, and chat with everyone, ask how your day was… so on. We enjoy doing group content without the stressed fast paced feeling of a progression guild. (PVE/PVP) We have a lively discord that tends to get a little crazy at times.

We are mainly are doing low mythics right now and working our way up and would love to have some more people. We help everyone, even if it doesn’t benefit us, and we don’t care if you haven’t stepped foot into a dungeon yet in Shadowlands. We are playing to have fun. We are raiding on occasion with the cross server/faction BNET community that I also run, Currently CN 10/10N. Not sure if we will be moving on to heroic or not.

In addition to the guild I also run a CROSS Server/Faction Community of like-minded people. They are an extension of our guild :blush: If you are interested in either the guild or the community please add me to bnet and whisper me.

Nickaya#1743

Hey there, I run a semi-casual Friday/Sunday guild on Illidan that is looking for a healer. Hit me up if you would like to chat more. My discord is YaBoiBangz#9359

Hello Kynati,

Ronan is a new guild on Rivendare looking for members for our raid spots as we push into mythic. We are currently 10/10H AOTC and raid Wednesday/Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Officer: Denario-Rivendare
Discord: Denario#1910
Bnet: Denario#11325

Hey! We are looking for a healer to finish out Heroic CN. Older group of players playing at a casual pace looking to get AoTC.