[H] LF Guild for 9.1 and Beyond

oh snap, i saw nightborne but thought void for some reason. GL in your search!
:slight_smile:

I double checked, my WW is only about 204, not quite ready for Mythic unfortunately.

Hay let’s chat tonight !

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H 1/10M and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF healers and skills dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

[H]Aegis of the Exiles[Thrall] is currently recruiting all roles for 9.1 AotC and normal raid teams. I’ve been in many guild but few I’ve called home, Aegis of the Exiles is that and has a great group of social and active members. Heroic group raids Tues/Sun 10pm -12pm EST. Normal/Alt run is Fridays @ 10pm- ?? EST. We also run mythic keys and run rated pvp on various nights. If any of this sounds like a fit for you, please add me band hope to see you soon.

Bnet: Krabapple#1282
Discord: DeluxeNachos#4931

Bump I suppose.

check us out!!

I’d appreciate it if people read the post. :frowning:

Bumping one last time before unsub.

Hi Gravewurm, Persistent-Turalyon is recruiting melee dps if your interested. Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am est. You can get ahold of me on discord at Coco#6386. Look forward to talking with you.

Hey Gravewurm!

After reading your forum I think you’d be a great fit for my current guild on Illidan! We are currently 9/10 on CN and looking to go into 9.1 AOTC! Here is my little spiel down below but let me know if you have any questions!

White Lotus on Illidan is recruiting for Shadowlands! We are an active, LGBTQ+ friendly, and helpful guild that is trying to make it’s way through SL and move into 9.1. Our current raid time is Fri 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST), with an additional second time of Tue 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST) tentative, we are progressing on Heroic Sire Denathrius. Other than raiding, we also do mount runs, achievements, m+, Torghast, you name it!

For our raid team we are looking for DPS but are welcoming anyone, at any level, to join our community! We have a spot for everyone. Join us on discord (ask for link) or reach out on BattleNet to our Guild Master, Kretyn#1728 or myself, amyag#1972. We can’t wait to hear from you!

Discord username: amy#2891

We have a spot on our team for a Shadow Priest. If you’re over 21 and able to make Tues & Thurs 10pm-1am EST, add me at Rawrabear#1450 and lets chat.

Hey Chonky Cats (H) [Bleeding Hollow] is recruiting DPS spots for CN and beyond, we are an AoTC focused guild with some mythic progress in mind just to challenge ourselves after AoTC. Most of our team has KSM as well so if that interests you as well. If you wanna talk more or even come along for a run to see if you fit in with the group shoot me a msg on Discord or Bnet!!
BNET: LemonCannon#1536
Discord: LemonCannon#2615

I can not raid Fridays or Saturdays guys :frowning:

Thank you for that…?

Hey GraveWurm,

Maybe you’d be interested in
Stars of Nine - Illidan
we’re a small guild of friends who want to do heroic content and maybe maybe if we have numbers a couple mythic bosses.
We’re 8/10 Heroic, our goal of course every tier is AOTC, but when you run a lean guild attendance issues can be a problem. which is why we need more people like you!

our raid times are Thurs/Sunday 8-11 CST, which fits with your availability above.
Not sure what server you’re on because I’m a little lazy, but if you’re not on illidan we can raid cross server for a bit and see if it’s a good fit.

If you want to play ranged DPS that would be excellent. We’re a little heavy on melee at the moment, SPriest, mage, lock all fit our needs, but ultimately if your best class was melee we could make it work. (monk buff nom nom nom?)

I didnt see a way to contact you outside of this thread. so please hit me up on discord or bnet

Discord: Tuarham#5005
Bnet: Tuarham#1668

Check us out!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

I’ll reach out.

Also not quite sure the point of someone advertising a mythic guild and having me apply when I’m looking for a guild…

They just copy and paste there information without actually reading the post, which is also why you have so many Alliance posts :slight_smile:

Hey Gravewurm,

Spiteful Misfits (Area 52) is recruiting people interested in joining a new community.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking any DPS players. We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9-11pm Est. I know its not late night and does include Wednesdays which you did not have listed as available raid night but here is hoping we can make it work.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

Hello, I think you might find a home with us!

Hi Gravewurm!

Firestorm may be a good fit. Looking to get back to raiding in 9.1. We could use a arms warrior or shadow priest. See message below. Shoot me a message if interested.

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area-52 and we are on the hunt for some more raiders for 9.1. We cleared heroic pretty early in the expansion, but due to some raiders wanting to push CE we ended up losing a few and stopped progression for last tier. Right now we are looking to get through heroic pretty quickly and then make a judgement call on mythic depending on size of raid team.

If you are looking for a fun environment with great people Firestorm may be a good fit for you. We have a great core group of players (some with CE experience) who want to raid and are willing to help. Overall goal is to build a great team with an even better guild culture.

Raid times are Thursday/Friday evenings 10pm -1am EST

If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me:

Battletag: Dissipated#1517
Discord: Dissipated#2868

All classes/specs/roles are welcome to reach out!