[H] LF Friendly Casual AOTC Guild come Shadowlands w/ Fri-Sat 7pm or later start

Hey everyone, pretty much everything in the title. I’m open to server transfer if I find a good home. Most important thing for me is good people and friendly active environment.

I just switch from my Druid to this Pally, pretty sure this will be one of my SL mains. If you feel your Guild might be a good home for me, drop me a post.

could be it!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our Mythic raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hi Alfaro, Thank you for the post. Thrall is a great server, I still have toons there. I’m PST so your later times might work if I can’t find a Fri-Sat team. Your Guild sounds nice as community is more important then loot to me.

Still searching! Hoping to find a good Fri-Sat Raid team going into Shadowlands.

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

We also have game night on Saturday! If the raid times would work for your schedule, please reach out to us!

Hi Solsti, Thank you for the post! I’ll check you guys out if I can’t find a Fri-Sat Raid Team.

Still looking for a Guild that raids on Fri and Sat night. I’m comfortable playing any spec to help the team. Thanks!

Bump! Still looking for aotc Weekend Raid team. Have a good weekend all!
I got into Beta and SL is looking great. Need a team please!