[H] LF Friend to run stuff with

I have about 4 120’s characters and I’m looking for someone to hangout with and run keys together.

(A) The ideal friend would be someone really cool (not toxic) to hang out and talk on Discord. (B) I have other friends I can introduce you but most of them are not as active as I’d like. Some are but I find myself not doing stuff some of the time so I would prefer someone HIGHLY ACTIVE in the afternoons mostly. © It really has to be someone that can take criticism well as I have some friends that are just nerds lol. I can add you to my friend circle and just chill (D) and possibly someone to hang out on the weekends in game and have a few brews :slight_smile:

I like to level alts from time to time, but honestly with the right friend and ally at my side I could run anything as long as it involves hanging out and chatting.

Just as a friendly warning: my friends and I do talk a lot about stuff that might be uncomfortable for some people but we are not disrespectful we just speak our mind lol and yes we’re complete nerds :sunglasses:

And last but not least: someone that lives close to where I live (not a must) because it would be cool to have a friend I can do stuff with sometimes :slight_smile:

Message me through here if you’re interested

Hi Dragonflamez!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395