[H] LF fresh NA/EST Raiding Guild

Tank (main) / Healer (os): LF raiding guild for fresh WotLK server.

Prefer to tank as it is my forte, open to any tank class but prefer druid #1 / Protection Paladin #2 for WotLK.
Open to playing healer as a main, but will only heal as a Holy Paladin (played one in original WotLK).

MUST be a EST/PVE: NA server, MUST be Horde. Not willing to change either of these two options.

Open to any raid time, I am retired and have all the time in the world to play. Just want to tank or heal in a steady reliable guild that plans to clear all content. 10 man prefer’d as I like close knit groups, but open to 25 man raiding if the guild lets me play tank.

We are looking for a feral Druid that wouldn’t mind off tanking we are on Faerlina horde plan on raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8 PM to 11 PM EST

Thank you for the offer, but I am planning to go fresh with WotLK. And I only play on PvE servers. But thank you for taking the time to reply.

Hey Im looking for a similiar situation. im looking for a 10 man group. If you find a group or even start one let me know! If you use discord, you can add me there. Aelin#4855