(H) LF Casual Raid Guild 2 players

Hello! We are two old raiders who are looking for a new home. Preferably a casual, mature raid guild with a fun, friendly, family type atmosphere.

Neither of us has done anything serious since WoD, to be honest (our old guild blew up). We messed around here and there in Legion, tried playing Alliance side for awhile, took a break from the game, returned to Horde, and both of us are really tired of just drifting.

Our hardcore days are long over. Both of us work and have other RL activities that take up a lot of our time now. I, personally, can take or leave raiding, but I’d like to get into some mythic+ or just do stuff with other people from time to time. The other one would like to raid at least one night a week, between the 5pm to 8pm (9pm at the latest) server time. Weekends are a no go for raiding. He’s not interested in mythic progression. He has a menagerie of toons to choose from and experience raiding on all of them.

Anyway, we’re just looking for some friendly, laid back folks to play with. We’re too old and tired to deal with any drama or people who take themselves too seriously. We just want to kill things with friends and have some laughs a few nights a week. Right now we are putting out feelers, hoping to find the right place to call home.

If you are willing to Faction change, please check out Trivial. It sounds like we would be what you are looking for. Please check out my recruitment thread below for more info:

Trivial has been my home since vanilla. I hope it can be your home too!

[H-Hyjal-US] Crisis Averted Recruiting!

We run a day team, Wed/Thur/Mon 10:30am - 12:30pm server
and a night team, Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-9:30 p.m. PST

Actively running Mythic +

Always looking for quality players!

All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

mindiarogue#1157
Hakillz#1646
Trav69187#1395

Hey there!

Please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or look for Wildsmite in game. I’d love to give you some info about Dont Die. We would be the perfect fit for you guys!

We are an AoTC focused guild, that enjoys an adult, and laid back atmosphere. We raid on Thursday and Monday from 6-8:30 PM Server time.

Look forward to talking!