<H> LF Casual Guild <3

Hello!

I used to play a ton back in the BC and WoTLK days. I re-subbed and and looking for a family to hop back into.

I work full time and have a family, so I cant commit to hardcore raiding like I used to but I do love to PVP and hop in raids when I can! Mainly looking for friendly faces.

Hi Shirako,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 9/9M raid leader, we may be workig on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time, although would not rule out some melee. Of course any class is welcome if you are not interested in joining the raid team!

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.