[H] LF AoTC Active guild

I have a few alts so I wanted to see what guilds are around that might fit my interests before transferring but my server is a graveyard. I’m not opposed to Mythic raiding, but I am not interested in Mythic in general cause I’m not a fan of the strict 20M group and the possibility of playing/not playing/etc.

I always get AoTC and main Blood DK/Frost DK (mid 240s)
I also have a Paladin (mid 240s) that I can reliably play Ret/Prot/Holy
My Warrior isn’t as geared but I can play Fury quite well
My last alt is my Mage (Frost, 235ish) but I will not be making this my main at any point. I’m just not as good at casters.

I do quite a bit of M+ and raid up to AoTC. I don’t do much PvP. I’m just looking for an active group that raids regularly roughly 2 days a week after 9EST. I can’t raid Fri-Sun because of work. If any guilds might be a good fit I’d be willing to look into it to see if it’s worth the money to transfer.

We are definitely still recruiting for 9.2

Here is our current ad below with our info and contact if you would like to chat further:
OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Contact Info: Bnet - Bnet:Halloween#2483, DISCORD: Brew#4300

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Healers (For raiding and those who can dual spec for Mythic Plus)
• Reliable DPS - Currently looking for melee classes as we are ranged heavy - DK, DH and WW monk would be ideal.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guildies and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content, tell us bad jokes in discord (we use discord A LOT in this guild…) you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We just ask that you be active in discord. You will find that the guild tends to be chatty there and THAT is where you will find most of us doing content.

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Would love to chat with you about our guild hit me up on discord emoshift#4658

Hello Riruka!

We are Munchma Quchi (AOTC in CN and SoD), and I think we might be just what you’re looking for.

I don’t believe there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so we’re clearly an adult atmosphere. We all have lives, jobs and families and can’t no-life the game like we did back in the day, but we can still clear content and have a good time together.

We raid Tues/Weds nights at 9:30pm-11:30pm EST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion. We also do the Glory of the [Insert Tier Here] Raider achievements every tier.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP (RBG group is a possibility with enough interest), and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We have a Free Company on Crystal - Coeurl in FFXIV, and a bunch of us are CoD/Overwatch addicts.

We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since Legion. I myself have been a raid leader since Molten Core was current content. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall last spring, and we have found some really solid folks to join us thus far. We’d love to have even more while we finish off Shadowlands! We’re looking for people who vibe with our brand of weird, and we tend to keep people for the longhaul. Come for the content, stay for the friends.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
(For historic purposes)

We are currently looking for a DK dps check us out if you think you fit
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-veterans-outreach-aotc-guild/1157240/5

Hi I am interested in joining with my DH! I started playing again in 9.2 and have a lot of catching up to do. All of my friends quit playing in Shadowlands so I am just looking to make friends and have people to do stuff with. I can make your raid times and generally play most days working towards more M+ and PVP.

You can message me on Bnet: ree#1799

Hello Riruka,

Are you still looking for the perfect suited Guild? Our guild might be a good fit for you, you can bring as many alts as you’d like! Our Guild is recently reforming our Raid Team to be an AoTc focused team once again. We offer a wide variety of activity days members of all playstyles can join in on! See below for more information about our guild:

In a Pickle-Thrall (Horde) // 18+ Guild

As with most 18+ guilds, we have explicit language. We do ask that all of our members have thick skin, as we do like to poke at one another, all in fun of course!

We offer: A wide variety of activities everyone in the guild loves to do! From M+ and Raiding current tier, old content achievement/transmog runs, mount/pet farming, to playing other games outside of WoW together! If you think it… We do it!

Below is our current scheduled activity days:

• Monday: M+ Night! Starts at 9pm EST and goes until the group(s) decide. Anyone can join in!

• Tues: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

• Weds: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

• Thurs: Activity Day (N/H Raid, Fun-Runs - see below for Fun-Run info) 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

Fun-Run’s include a variety of things to do, we welcome any members of the guild to join in on the fun!

• Mythic raid(s) ( older raids of the expansion / previous expansions ).

• Current expansion Meta Raid achievement runs.

• Older Meta Raid & Dungeon Achievements.

• Transmog Runs for older raids / dungeons.

Bi-Monthly / Monthly Events:!! - We offer a variety of events including: Gathering Contests, Transmog Contests, Guild Lottery, etc! We give out gold prizes for the Winner(s)!

Celebration!: We love to celebrate Birthdays & Christmas! We collect donations all year long to give out to members as a gift for their Birthday / Christmas!

Would love to chat and see if we’d be a good fit!
Btag: Neithia#1315
Discord: Neithia#4960