[H] LF active guild

I started playing again over a month ago and I’m looking for an active guild for SL raiding and M+. I’m on most weekday mornings and any time on weekends on the Zul’jin server.

Hello there, ill leave a little snippet of our guild :

< is a Little Salty > is a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on Mythic+ and raiding. We currently are recruiting for our morning/afternoon raid team for shadowlands. Wednesdays 10am-1pm PST Friday 10am-1pm PST 12/12H and 4/12M Interested in joining?, contact kaase09#1692 - Bnet Facade#8759 - Discord

Good Morning,

i’m not to sure what raid days you’re looking for as per your post, but here’s our info for you :slight_smile:
Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

You can try us out on Hyjal.