H LF a small active guild

balance druid looking for active guild for shadowlands.

Hey,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey Rel, take a look at our info if you’re looking for somewhere to raid, may be a good fit.

Hey man, would be interested to talk to you, let me know if we sound like a good fit!

Guild: Yummy Boys
Region: NA
Server: Bleeding Hollow

Raid Days/Times Mon/Wed, 9PM-12AM EST

Who are we? We’re a long time group of friends and CE raiders with extensive raid experience starting back in TBC. We’re looking for a Demon Hunter player and ranged DPS to round out our roster and help push through Mythic content going into Shadowlands. Competitive guild with non-competitive comms. M+ and PvP too!

Who to contact? Any questions/get to know us:
Discord: Khaldrogo#1528
GM Bnet: Crittoris#1321

Let’s chat

1 Like

Hello! My guild is small and we like it that way!

Let’s chat

Hello,

Pull and Pray [H] is the biggest guild on Uther/Runetotem-US, amassing over 950 members. We do PVP, PVE, & other types of events as well as gatherings. We are currently looking to recruit more Raiders/PvPers. We are currently Transitioning from a Casual guild to a Semi-Hardcore Raiding guild in Shadowlands. We are also looking for PvPers as well as we do have a Heavy PvP Team as well. We are looking for players who want to have fun, but also want to advance in content and get along. We are also in the top 3 for PvP in terms of Rated PvP teams in Runetotem-Uther! With all that said, we really need Healers/DPS for Both teams/Backup Teams.

In BFA we are 12/12 H 2/12 M

Raid Schedule is Tues/Thurs at 8PM Server time, But will most likely change to Sat/Sun come Shadowlands. .

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me In-Game at BlwMiner1#11926 or Discord at, BlwMiner1#7074

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Strictly Business on H Zul’Jin is looking specifically for a thunderchicken, and as the guilds mage, i will give you Focus Magic if you join bc i love thunderchickens, M/T/R 8-11pm EST raid times, semi-hardcore environment. We all do tons of stuff outside raid too. Abasdar21#1478 if you would like to chat! good luck finding a nice home!

Hey Rél!

A little about us:
[H][Thrall] is a small community full of experienced players with the goal of Aotc and light mythic raiding coming into Shadowlands.

Our goal is to be healthy and competitive while still having fun.

Our main focus, will of course be raiding, but we enjoy playing all aspects of the game.

Raid times going into Shadowlands are Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm server time (est?) 5pm-8pm Pst.

You don’t have to raid to join us, we welcome casual and social players with open arms.

Feel free to add me on Discord if you would like to talk more to me about our small community. Lewpha#1481