[H] LF A Serious Friendship. Long post. Grab some popcorn. (no guilds!)

Do real people exist or is everyone a mindless IO-power hungry game-first, friends-are-expandable sorta player? I’m staying away from guilds right now. Looking for someone that wants a real friendship. Someone I can talk about dumb stuff to. Someone to play with. Dungeons. LFR. IDK whatever sounds good. I’m a pretty good player, I’ve just never been carried or been with an 3litist group that crushes everything. So if you’re also pretty good at content but never stayed in the hard stuff, same reasons I haven’t, this will work. I LOVE pvp, BGs, LFR, and more if I had the right group, but I can’t stand toxicity, so I usually play to myself. I also like to level and junk. But I mainly want someone to crush end game with, that can help say FU to toxic players so I can finally enjoy stuff. Looking to kill end-game for SL and whatever is left of this xpac… but with just us two. I don’t have social anxiety and I don’t mind leading pre-made’s, but I’d like my +1 (YOU) there with me to help referee.

Really hoping to find someone that I can invest in, stay loyal and honest to, get their back no matter what, and not being afraid of being ghosted the following day. Most people nowadays. It’s disgusting. I love to help others but most of the time it’s not worth it.

I’m 31, so I prefer someone around my age. A bit of balance of immaturity and a bit of old and boring. Someone that can have fun. Someone not always depressing. Someone not always overly cheerful. A balance. Outside of WoW, I LOVE working on my car. High performance tuner that I do ALL of my own work on. Welding, engine work, my own decals, wraps, electrical, etc… Love taking it to the track. My gaming setup is flawlessly beautiful. Three end game laptops. Just got this one for $3,500 and my others aren’t far behind. I have a lot of pets… from rats (pets not feeders), snakes, iguana, tarantula, Vietnamese centipede, and an Emperor Scorpion. Always looking to add more. Pretty much my top 3 things. Gaming is my #4 lol.

I work as a computer tech, amazing money, crap hours. I’m usually free after 5 central but lately I’ve been off so I play whenever.

I am trans, bi, IDC what gender you are, but I’ve been F for 20 yrs. Nobody from any past guilds, voice chat parties, nobody has been able to guess. You wouldn’t either unless I said something here. I’ve done my fair share of modeling within my time. I pretty much just say I am cis female everywhere to leave out the confusion and hate. I have a fiance. When we dated, I finally had to tell him who I was by the third date but he said I was so passable, it didn’t matter. Usually the experience with most. Anyway, looking for someone that doesn’t mind I’m trans and hopefully doesn’t mind some flirtatious game play here and there because why not, it’s fun. Just hope your BF/GF doesn’t mind it.

I am also from Russia. Krasnoyarsk Krai, Shuvayevo, Siberia. I have an accent and my English is almost perfect. In VC, your mouth would probably water. Usually the case everywhere I go.

If you actually read (I will know if you don’t) this topic and you think we will get along. Msg me on Discord Vydrinikova#7724 I will NOT come back to this topic to check replies. In fact, I am pretty sure someone will flag it and it will be removed for whatever reason.

Again, not looking for a guild, looking for a friend I can talk about my day to and chill with in WoW and whatever else peaks interest. This friendship could also lead to IRL, because who just wants a friend behind a computer? What a poor investment. I’m looking for someone real.

1 Like