<H> LF a new server. Considering WRA

I am a long-time player of both factions. Have been playing since BC days. I have played alliance mostly since Mist. I miss horde. I tend to stick to RP servers as they seem to be more accepting of casual social players (most of the time).
With that said are there any casual/social guilds on Horde here?

I like to help out … Run old content … Level many alts . Meet like-minded people. With my current job and honestly lack of interest I do not have time to raid or so M+ content.

I don’t RP but have much respect for the community and am not here to interfere with it. Just looking for a place where casual/social players are welcome.
It feels like casual guilds are a needle in a haystack these days.

Thanks for reading. Have a great weekend. :slight_smile:

I have been here since the server opened all those years ago and I don’t really RP. I have been a raider/pvper/casual and I have never really felt unwelcome. I’m sure there are a multitude of casual guilds to fit your playstyle

I think there is a looking for guild discord someone here can direct you to.

1 Like

Good evening. We are a group of older aged wow players. We do not RP in our guild. We do dable in a bit of everything though. We have altoholics that have a lot of toons. We have mount collectors that like to run older content. If you find yourself down the line feeling like you want to tackle more difficult content we have people that like to run mythics and some will be raiding as well. I’m not sure if any of this sounds like what you are looking for but I will leave our guild recruitment foe you to looks at.

Wish you luck in finding yourself a home.
Cheers!!

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out. I will definitely be in touch!

Thank you so much. I think I will give WRA a go .

You’re so very welcome. The server is full of very nice people.

1 Like