[H] Legions of Old recruiting for H raiding, M+, and more

Legions of Old is recruiting raiders, mythic+, and casual players.

We raid 9pm to 12 Tuesday and Sunday night. We’ve gotten every AOTC this expansion and last, we complete the Feat of Strength for doing all M10+s on time, and more.

We are currently 8/8 Heroic and some are finished their all M+10 on time Feat of Strength - working on getting the rest their achievement!

We’re a close-knit group of friends looking to expand our numbers and continue to push exciting content together.

If you want to give us a try, add me on battlenet and send me a message!

Battletag: Morthalomus#1466

1 Like

Are you looking for an awesome group of people? We can hook you up.

Looking to grow our numbers and build new friendships!

Met a few Legion people in Dungeons. A very skilled group. They know their stuff. If any Horde is looking to clear content then these are the people to do it with.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that Vynlas!

1 Like

We’ve had a couple new people join that we’re excited to get into our Heroic raid once we gear them up a bit!

Everyone is welcome and we have no problems helping people gear up or answering class, spec, rotation, or any other questions people may have.

<——— Said new person. First night in and they’re serious about helping people gear up in preparation. Ran my first mythic dungeons with them to start the process. Thanks for the invite and I’m looking forward to eventually getting to raid on this character.

1 Like

Raid day. 9p-12a. Progression on Za’qul. Still looking for more raiders and m+ runners.

1 Like

Za’qul down after a few attempts. Had a couple attempts on Heroic Azshara. Needless to say, we are currently working with NASA engineers and MIT students to fully breakdown this complex encounter. Continuing our lockout until we earn our AOTC.

Still looking for more raiders. Come trial with us.

1 Like

We are still recruiting raiders and casual players to fill our ranks for the upcoming 8.3 patch.

Either find our guild in the Guild Finder and Apply or add Battletag: Morthalomus#1466 for an invite or more info.

Bump. Still recruiting all roles for 8.3!

I’ve been getting this character up to par for his race change to Vulpera. What roles are you looking for in your raid team. I’m typically a healer but I have a couple dps classes as well.

1 Like

We are currently looking for dps or healer, or a flex between the two. For example, I swap dps and heals depending on the raid comp.

A rule of thumb for us is play what you enjoy!

We are also recruiting another tank but may be filling that position internally.

Might be a good fit for my druid, he’s 431 balance and 425 in resto gear. I’ve just been gearing up my alts for the new patch I’ll get in touch in game. Zultaijin is my druid

Sounds good! Talk to you soon!