[H] <Legacy> Recruiting for RBGs/PvP!

Hello Dalaran!
Are you a PvPer looking for a group to do daily games with? Are you an Arena junky looking to further your skill and communication with some teammates? Dying to try some competitive RBGs?! Well so are we!!

Legacy is known for some of it’s greatest Raiders and Mythic+ pushers, but now we are seeking players who wish to excel in the PvP scene! Our goals consist of pushing high ratings in a skilled RBG team while helping each other develop and hone our skills in Arenas and basic PvP as well. With our Discord, you will have information to help push your class and knowledge to the limit while maintaining a great source for communication during games.

Think you have what it takes to stand alongside us in our pursuit of success? Then don’t hesitate to let us know! For questions and inquiries, you can either leave a message on this board here or contact me directly through discord, Talcanos#9792.

I am interested in joining up, I am looking to get into PVP and am interested in learning everything that has to do with it!