[H] <True Trash> Chill, Late-Night Prog Guild LF a few more friends

CURRENTLY FULL THANKS

Raid Times: Tu/W, 9 – Midnight (PT), Midnight – 3am (ET), 11 – 2am (CT)
Mythic+ ran throughout the week!

Currently full on: everything but Warrior

About us:
Hi! We’re True Trash. We formed at the start of BfA when some friends wanted to return to WoW. Since then, we’ve grown every tier with regards to both progression and membership. We now have a lot more friends who enjoy many aspects of WoW and other video games together. We’re only looking to add another 5-6 people as we approach the 30-person limit for Heroic.

We finished Ny’alotha 7/12M (one boss above our goal) before things came to a fairly natural end for progression. Since then we’ve been on a break from formal raiding and just doing M+.

Trying to push ourselves in Mythic was a cool and unique experience, but for Shadowlands we’ve decided to go back to our roots of being a more “casual” raiding guild. This means our foremost goal is once again AotC and getting Heroic on farm before seeing how far we can go in Mythic with the personnel we have, without sacrificing on fun . No more pressure on ourselves to hit a Mythic boss kill count.

In the words of our GM: “We’re just trying to game with the homies but I know we’re good enough to down some Mythic bosses.”

While we are casual regarding our views on progression, we only have 6 hours a week to raid. To get the most of our time together we have a set of expectations for our raiders that we want them to strive for. Mostly it involves doing your own research on your spec and role to limit having to “carry” members, learning how to improve your performance over the course of a tier, and being responsible enough to ask for help or open enough to accept constructive feedback. Nothing too crazy in our eyes.

In exchange for setting these expectations, we provide most raid consumables, repairs, etc. and a (hopefully) fun placed to spend your Tuesday and Wednesday nights. If we sound like a guild that might be a good home for your Shadowlands experience or you would like to know more, please get in touch with me below:

Discord: Kopit#7033
Bnet: Kopit#11968

Few questions, I would only ever be able to make the wednesday raid, would that be ok?

Would I be able to stay in my current guild and join your community?

Thanks

bump this, interested people pls respond

Send y’all a friend request and will chat with you soon on. Your raid times would fit perfect for me

Post has been updated with current needs. Please check us out if you’re looking for a fun home for Azshara’s Palace and future raids :slight_smile:

Still looking for some core raiders. Please reach out if interested!

Post has been updated with latest needs cough Ranged DPS. Please check us out if you’re looking for a good group to clear EP with in a week!

We’ve gotten some great additions but we’re still looking for more! Please don’t hesitate and reach out with questions!

Bumping for the chance at a thicc fury warrior and to update post

Bumping this. We have begun recruitment for SL so please reach out if you’re interested!

I sent Kopit a friend request on Discord. Looking forward to chatting soon.

My fiance and I would be interested in joining. Warlock and Hunter respectively. Your times fit our work schedule perfectly.

5/12 M NYA WARRIOR HERE! VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR RAID TIMES!!! Bello#1989

little more info on me, last 3 xpacs ive raid led except this last year of the xpac. recently joined a friends guild but their times do not work for me.
the guild could have pushed further into mythic but it seems the problem is people burn out. i personally barley burn out if theres progression to be made.

im looking for that cutting edge as a casual raider.

IF YOU NEED A WARRIOR THATS OUT FOR BLOOD MY FURRY A$$ IS READY! SL AND THE JAILOR YOUR F*****!

i added the battle tag from the post hopefully i do get to speak to the recruiter

Bello#1989