[H] <Koalaty Time> is recruiting! N/H BoD Wed/Fri 8-1030 EST

Koalaty Time is a new, Horde based guild on Mal’Ganis. We are 2months old and sitting just over 250 members. We promote a positive, more casual raid environment, but still offer an organized and structured raid experience. We raid on Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-10:30pm EST, or 7-9:30pm server time on Mal’Ganis. We are CURRENTLY focusing on N, but will begin clearing through H in a couple short weeks. We are looking to expand our core group of players before we jump in H, and are looking for more skilled, dedicated, and like-minded people to join our ranks. All players and roles will be considered, but we are ESPECIALLY in need of:

• Mages
  • Demon Hunters
  • Priests
  • Warlocks

So - with all of the casual-to-semicore raiding guilds around and available, you’re left to ask, “why should I join this one”? I’ll tell you why.

Our officer team is experienced. We promote a positive environment. We don’t allow toxicity in our guild, and have no problem cracking some bad eggs. Our raiders are allowed a daily repair stipend as a token of our appreciation towards them. We provide flasks, food, and potions to our raiders. Our core members are running M+ nearly around the clock. We have a guild Discord channel where we all hangout, shoot the s#it, and send each other cute pictures of our pets. We host social event nights outside of our regular raid nights, giving players an opportunity to earn gold by jumping off cliffs on a target and racing around on undressed level ones from point-to-point. We care about our guild, and when you spend a week in our guild, you’ll know it.

Most of us are working-class adults with full time schedules outside of the game who are just coming on this game to enjoy ourselves, but we’re still looking to make the best of our time. If you think you could be a good fit in our guild, we want to hear from you. Add me on BT at Conweezy#1387 if you’d like to talk or have any further questions about the guild.

All the best,
Shhbbyisok / Shayzee / Conweezy
BNET: Conweezy#1387