[H] <KIN> 9/10 Heroic Looking for Raiders and More

KIN is looking for new and active members to fill out our heroic progression team roster and soon to be mythic roster for the rest of Nathria and into 9.1, we are an adult (18+) guild, we all have jobs and lives outside of wow but on the weekend we want to have fun and progress. We’re a fairly laid back guild with very helpful members from all skill levels and backgrounds, we also have an active PVP team and active M+ players pushing keys. Below you will find our raiding information and what we are looking for. If you are interested in joining for raid, pvp, or m+ or for more information you can reply here or contact one of the people listed at the bottom of this post.

Raid Times:
Friday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm EST

Progress:
10/10 Normal
9/10 Heroic

Even though specific classes may be mentioned below all players who want to have fun and progress and who understand mechanics will be considered for the raid spots still available.

Role Need:
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Closed
Range DPS: Mage, Hunter, Preferred, open to any applicants.
Melee DPS: Rogue preferred, open to any applicants.

Nubbsy (raid lead) Bnet: Nubbsy#1792 Discord: Nubbsy#4288
Odianii (raid assist) Bnet: Maddux#11495 Discord: Maddux#1423
Hanoc Bnet: zerkyjerkyy#1132 Discord: zerkyjerky#7454

5 Likes

Join up and lock in your spot

Great guild! 10/10 I recommend raiding with them!

Good raid leads

Best guild I’ve ever been apart of!

1 Like

Very very very sexy progression from all. 10/10 guild ftw

Interested in the guild I added Cross on BTAG. My BTAG is Jabnhook#2885

1 Like

great guild, loads of fun :slight_smile:

Hello, I added all 3 on the list. I am interested in the guild and would love to discuss it further with any of you. BNet is Dyecast#1969, I look forward to it! Thanks!

Bump for an amazing guild.

Awsome guild :smile:

Great people :smiley:

Bump because our raid mom wants more people to feed.