Delete this post

delete please
Hey, are you guys looking for a Tank at all?
I was a mythic raider earlier in Legion but after taking a break I only managed to get some Heroic done in Antorus.
Hi,
We have a group of 6 players. My family and my sister's family....it's a family theme.
We're hoping to raid on Friday nights.
We have a range of standards, but the priority is the play together and have some fun.
Let me know if you're interested.
Ryklan.
08/26/2018 03:19 AMPosted by Zaedynn

We already have a Blood DK tank and a Warrior Tank in the guild that is also interested in raiding. would that be an issue for you?

Hi Zaedynn,
Thanks for the reply.
I'll ask the boys if they are happy to dps.
Ryklan
I'm no where near raiding level, but can I join?
Hey I'm part of Ryklan's family and very interested in joining the hole family had a huge break since clataclysm and nearly ready to get back into guilds I'll see if your on tonight I'll contact you through wow
Seeing as our guild is seeing alot of new faces, a update to the original post was in order :)
Our first raid is coming up this friday!!! We are looking for some more range that could be interested in joining our little team ^.^
Hi I like the sound of your guild Im looking to level up and eventually raid when the kids are asleep :) add me crudecasey#6431
Thankyou
We are now 6/8 Normal! still looking for some DPS
Looking for some DPS to boost our numbers up! Really want to get these last 2 bosses down and then get into Heroic!

Looking for All dps (Please no more Demonhunters xP)
Recruiting all non Demon Hunter DPS!
We are now 7/8 Normal! Still after DPS :)
8/8Normal cleared!!! Heroic starts next friday :D so keen. Still looking for DPS
We are now 2/8 Heroic :D
3/8 Heroic down! Recruiting a DPS warrior and Range DPS :)

Recruiting a DPS warrior and Range DPS :slight_smile:

Hi I have recently returned to WoW after a hiatus and am currently guildless. I’m interested in Raiding but haven’t done so since Argus.

I’m a ilvl 372 MM Hunter.

PS. I did try contacting the guild online when I saw this post but the members listed to contact weren’t online. I have also added the account in the original post to friends list (if that’s still valid)

After the first week we are 3/9 Normal BoD! We are keen to continue and having a lot of fun in the new raid!! Looking for more Range DPS and a Resto Druid!

We are now 6/9Normal BoD! Still recruiting exceptional Range DPS and a Mistweaver monk! please message on of our lovely officers :smiley: all their mains/alts are listed in OP!