[H] <Keep Name> 9/9H & 3/9M (T/W 930est - 12est) - dps/heals. Groups welcome

Were currently keeping recruitment open for competitive raid spots for our mythic progression team.

We also have many players who love to run mythic plus and push keys and rating. If thats more your thing and like raiding casually we run a heroic group Mondays.

Recruitment Needs:

DPS: Med priority - were currently only seeking great players with logs. We have a great core of 24ish people but are wanting to boost numbers slightly to keep the slots competitive and cater to certain fights as needed.

Tanks: med priority - we can’t guarantee a main raid tank spot, but we would love to have options.

Healers: low priority - we can’t guarantee a main raid healer spot, but we would love to have backups for raid, alt runs, and M+

Who we are:

A core group of players who have been together through Uldir, but felt it was time to shake things up. We have players with experience back to Vanilla, others are only a couple expansions into the game. We’ll trash talk to pump people up, tease you endlessly if you break CC’s, and gamble for gold during raid breaks. But we’re all here to kill things, stand in bad, and have fun doing it. Yolo!

Our Goals:

We’re currently sitting on a roster of about 24 raiders. Were looking to add and make those spots competitive for the core 20-man roster for moving through the remainder of heroic and into Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re also looking for additional members to help with Heroic raids, M+, PVP, and the all-important transmog runs. We don’t consider ourselves “hardcore raiders” but we do expect to progress through content at a steady pace, which inevitably requires buckling down at times.

Our expectations of you:

• Positive Attitude
  • Be ready for raid invites 15 minutes before raid start
  • Come prepared with Flasks, Food and Pots when not provided by guild for progression
  • Know encounters ahead of time
  • Willingness to improve/Personal log review - Be constantly progressing and evaluating your own play to improve. If you do not know how to read them or improve we can teach you. Raid leadership will evaluate play and improvements made over the course of a tier.
  • Gear enchanted/gemmed. We can help with this, just ask!
  • Complete a Mythic +10 weekly - If you cannot do it on your own let us know and we can help

What we will bring:

• A fun, friendly, safe community of wacky weirdos and skilled players
  • Food/flasks/pots for progression
  • An interactive community where we work together to develop strategies and help everyone improve
  • Guild repairs
  • Vantus runes when needed

Hit us up on here, Discord, or Bnet if you’d like to chat and fill out an application!

GM - Roccz
BNET: Roccz#1724
Discord: Roccz#2061

Officer - Bachnight
BNET: beethovenday#1823
Discord: beethovenday#2137

2 Likes

Get in here to pew pew and smash some faces!

My bumps, my bumps. My lovely lady bumps.

1 Like

Bumpity… come join us in BoD, m+, etc. Freshly squeezed troll sweat provided on a daily basis!

I heard Pouya is a great rapper.

Do you like killing things? Do you have mad dps powers and ability to not stand in fire? Do you like laughing at really terrible memes? We might be a good fit! Reach out to chat and join us in BoD and M+! Fresh troll sweat is ready and waiting!

2 Likes

Now 7/9 heroic. Lfm to push to aotc and continue into mythic.

Spots for ranged dps (no Mages) and especially ranged with heal off specs.

Hit me up on bnet at roccz#1724 or discord roccz#2061

Bump, bump, bump it up!

Bump for more deeps

Bumps for the stuffs and things. ACCEPT MY LOVELY LADY BUMPS!

Bump bump bump.

Hello, still need a couple more DPS!

Come join us for punch and pie!

where da troll hunters at

Get in here and smash some faces! Still looking for solid DPS, preferably with a heals OS

Keep Name, because unlike becky, we’ll let you smash.

1 Like

Hello Illidan

Flippity floppity, bippity boppity bump

Hit us up if you’re looking to join an AOTC and Mythic push team!

8/9 heroic now. Jaina at 18%!