[H] <keep it simple> Tue/Thu 7-10p ET - LF more!

Hello everyone! keep it simple was formed on Zul’jin just before the launch of Shadowlands with the intention of getting AOTC and having fun doing it. Our ranks consist of a variety of players; some seasoned veterans with pervious mythic prog experience, some more casual just wanting to kill some bosses with the boys. On off-nights we like to push mythic+, run old content, or play other games together. Over the last several months we’ve built a humble, yet amazing community and we’re excited to welcome more into it.

We’re currently 7/10 H raiding Tue/Thu 7:00-10:00pm EST.

We are in need of:
1 Brewmaster Monk
1 Mage

If you don’t want to raid but instead just want a place for m+, feel free to reply below regardless of class/spec.

If you’re interested in joining us, reply below with your bnet, discord name and a little about yourself including your class, spec, previous game experience or anything else you’d like us to know!

1 Like

Bump this post.

bumping this post

Brew monk here looking for a guild I can raid tank for and do M+ with. Current guild im in after we got AOTC a lot of people kind of went to do other things. Looking for something that raids no later than 10pm eastern. Am usually home by 10am everyday and since I clearly have no social life I end up on the game.

I currently only tank on my monk, have a guardian druid to who is like 236 i think? Also have a bm hunter who is 246 i think it was. I have AOTC achievement that I got on my bm hunter. On my guardian druid ive done 8/10 heroic, on my brew monk ive done 4/10 heroic. Bnet is SubzerorE#11309. Discord is koz#7756

For total time played on brewmaster:
total time played 109 days, 1 hour, 36 mins
Time played this level 27 days, 5 hours, 8 mins.

for hunter:
Total time played 32 days, 18 hours, 36 mins.
Time played this level 21 days, 22 hours.

for guardian druid (used to heal in WOTLK but havent in years).
total time played 135 days, 11 hours, 39 minutes
time played this level 17 days, 18 hours, 15 minutes.

I’d ultimately like to raid tank and do M+… I do like pushing keys so with some more gear would like to push 20+ on brewmaster… My hunter I have like 6 lvl 20s but put him on the backburner to focus on brew monk.

Hi! I am definitely interested in joining the guild. Not sure if I am really raid ready, however would love to join and run mythics and possibly raid in the future.

I haven’t raided in a couple xpacs, however when I did I did it on my priest. I am open to raiding but want to in a casual but get the job done atmosphere. I have played the game since BC, I’m pretty active and just looking for a close knit guild to join.

My Bnet is: volsball33#1490.