[H] <just okay> (10/10H, 3/10M | 8:30-11:30 EST Tues/Wed | LF healer and DPS!

Hello!

just okay is a newly formed guild pursing mythic raiding in Shadowlands, we’re currently 10/10H and 2/10M. Of the core group, we all have past CE from Legion and AOTC from various expansions. We’re looking to raid Tues/Wed 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST.

Below is the current classes that we’re looking for! We’re just a good group of dudes who likes to kill bosses and have a good time. We don’t care if you’re playing a non-meta class, as long as you pump, and don’t get too upset over video games, you’ll fit right in. This is a game and it’s all about having a good times, like those comfy Friday night vibes, and that’s what we want to achieve.

Ideally we’re looking for the following, but we’re just okay with not being ideal! (get it).

• Healer (Current have a Holy Priest, MW Monk and Disc priest). Resto shaman or Resto druid would be sweet!
  • MM or BM Hunter
  • Enhance or Ele Shaman
  • Warlock
  • Any good DPS tbh

We also do fairly high keys (we’re all at or over 1k IO) and like to get our PVP on.

If you’d like to see our logs, please reach out! We like to do big damage!

If yourself, or a group of friends thinks this might be a good fit, feel free to reach out to me on either Bnet (JamJam#11795) or Discord (jamjam#5258).

Would still LOVE a warrior :slight_smile:

2/10M our first night into Mythic, and having to pug several people, not too bad! Join us and we’ll be CE for sure!

Bumpin’ it :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’m a Resto Shaman/Priest player looking for a guild. Pretty much all my friends on the server have gone inactive, so looking for a new home.

I played most of the expansion as a Disc/Holy Priest, but started gearing my Shaman this week and have been pushing ~+12 keys in pugs. I’d like an active guild since the pug life isn’t the greatest a lot of the time, and your description sounds like the kind of place that’s a good fit for me. I have 10N and 3H experience as a Holy Priest, but haven’t raided since the 2nd week of CN.

If you’re interested, I’d be happy to talk more. My characters are Mikeypriests/Mikeysham if you wanted to check io or something, please let me know, thanks.

Bumping this post! We NEED an arms or fury warrior, and 1 ranged DPS (and maybe a healer, where my resto druids/disc priests at!)

Bump! A resto sham or holy pally and some ranged dps would be great :slight_smile: please let me know if interested in joining
Murdoc#1948

Bump! lets kill bosses!

Added you on disco/bnet

We need more friends!