[H] Jungle Juice 9/10H Bleeding-hollow Recruiting for Wednesday/Thursday raiding!

About us:
Two Jungle Juice [H] is a 9/10H is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10:30pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members. We enjoy gambling between boss fights or even during them if your quick enough. Also, we generate an open and friendly atmosphere where anyone can voice their opinions in discord or chat.

We’re made up of a healthy mix of former high-end raiders, and Gladiator/rank1 players looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself too seriously, plus a few people who have stepped into mythic raiding with us. Some of us have been playing one game or another together for over a decade, but a lot of members are new playing together and having fun this expansion!

Jungle Juice emphasizes providing a fun, relaxed environment and a positive atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:

Mages
Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles
Also recruiting members for our pvp side of the guild. 

Social players/pvp/key pushers also welcomed as we have multiple players who enjoy arena/ and the occasional RBG from time to time.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)

Heroic alt/gearing group Random, but been Tuesdays (730ish to 10ish)
Also run casual RBGS and usually someone quing arena throughout the week.

If interested add my b-tag buttercup #1858 or my discord Papermage#6867

Bump for leet deeps :slight_smile:

Let’s kill some bosses

Bumpers for pumpers

bump pump for pumpers

Still looking for DPS

Twilight Dev approves this thread. Bump!

Still looking for DPS :slight_smile:

Lookin for pro DPS, all exceptional players will be considered.

hello im a holy preist, looking for a guild, im new to wow and have only been playing for a few months, my item level currently is 444, only raiding i have done is in lfr, mythic dungeons i have been up to m9.

this guild is what’s up.

Currently looking for dps melee or ranged (high priority for warrior/warlock, and healers with high priority for resto shaman, and h pally for current and future raiding. add the b-tag if interested buttercup#1858, or my discord name is Papermage#6867

Me and my hubby may be interested in joining if you wanna add my Bnet Fluffykins#11264 thatd be great !

core members are friendly with no drama. this is guild to join for fun times!

Currently recruiting for 2 dps and 1 more healer for our final core positions end of BFA/SL content. Also will consider adding non-full time raider fill-in type members as well…add my b-tag if interested buttercup#1858

Still recruiting 2 dps and 1 healer spot for end of BFA/SL raiding. If interested add my b-tag buttercup #1858 or my discord Papermage#6867

looking for a lock pumper…bumpers

looking for locks for sure. bump and what not.

Currently looking for dps melee or ranged (high priority for deathknight/warlock, for current and future raiding. add the b-tag if interested buttercup#1858, or my discord name is Papermage#6867

this guild is going to pump. don’t miss out.