[H] <Jellyfish> 2day AOTC guild!

Looking for those capable of operating a bow & arrow!

Prefer to use your innate magic? We’re looking for you too! Those who have nearly succumbed to the Void, especially :wink:

that 9.1energy boost

9.1 HYPE!! Come through and join us!

Still recruiting for our team, July 7th (our first Sanctum day) hype!!!

We’re cool come cheeeeeeeeel and prog !

Just applied. :grin:

Curious about joining, I wanna get into raiding but a fun atmosphere and teaching is important to me too

We might go a little fast for someone very-new but we will try to have events and run normal raid/heroic raid once the raid team is past that level for our non-raid members that are interested :slight_smile: great time to learn! Feel free to add Yaim#7344 or Fifth#3710 on discord if youd like to chat !

1 Like

Lets go new raid heroic! Have one melee spot open…

Ended week one of SoD @ 9/10N and 2/10H - we still need some DPS! Hit us up

Did someone say 10/10N? Ayyy - we on to clearing more Heroic!

DPS - Come join the fun!

If you’re the kind who wakes up in the Shadowlands surrounded by an army of ghouls, we want your number :wink:

Looking for a DH and a DK :slight_smile: Working our way through heroic

Got two bosses tonight :slight_smile: looking for a warlock a DH and a DK!

Working on Heroic Sylvanas tonight! Still looking for a Warlock, DH and a DK :sunglasses:

jellyfish is the guild name you’ve always wanted

AotC is ours! Looking to step into Mythic once we get a few more people. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Could really use a Warlock + Havoc DH/DPS Death Knight.

Bump for a great guild with great players. Mythic kills will come easy with just a few more DPS joining the fun. I just joined this tier when my previous guild succumbed to the state of the game and stopped raiding. Couldn’t be happier with my new home, 5 hours of raiding a week with no nonsense, just having fun killing bosses. Guild is very efficient, organized, friendly, and ready to raid.

2 Likes

2/10 Mythic! Got M The Nine to 8.5% on our third pull. Come help us out! Could use a Disc Priest/Resto Shaman healer + UH DK and/or Havoc DH. Accepting any other people who think they’d mesh with the Jellies too :sunglasses:

3/10 now :slight_smile:
can fit a Disc or Resto sham ASAP!

3/10m with Nerzhul to ~40% on our first few tries.

We need some Priest heals asap!