[H] <Invincible> (2/10 M) Recruiting

UPDATE 2/3/21: Invincible (2/10M) is now currently recruiting 1 DPS spot for our Mythic raid team. Please reach out if this seems like a good fit for you!

We are a social/raid guild project comprised of several longtime members and real life friends bringing together teamwork, respect, loyalty, and friendship. While we want to progress on new content, we don’t want to sacrifice the fun of the game to do so.

Our ultimate goal is to form two raid teams. One will be CE oriented, another will be AOTC focused with a shot at a handful of mythic bosses. Although we are open to ALL specs and classes, we are more focused on recruiting you, the person. If you are respectful, love the game and eager to succeed, you will have a spot here.

As you begin your search for a new place to call home, you may be saying to yourself:

• I Wanna Raid! - Right on! Our mythic team took down 11/12 M bosses last tier. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:30pm -11:30pm EST. Our heroic team times are TBD once we get that group together and figure out availability. (We currently have openings for all roles on both groups based on your performance, your personal objectives, and the team’s needs.)

• And I Like M+ Too. - Samesies! We have several players that finished last season over 3k io and run them daily. The guild even dedicates one night a week to focus on them.

• AND I Like To PvP - That’s crazy, so do we! We have players that thoroughly enjoy arenas/battlegrounds, with a few that consistently obtain 2k+ rating every season and would always welcome more to join the ranks!

• That’s Cool And All, But I Also Enjoy Playing Other Games! - Whoa… this is getting weird, because that’s exactly what we like to do. We pride ourselves on making this a one-stop-shop kinda community that plays multiple games spanning multiple genres, TOGETHER!

TL;DR - We love to do it all, and if you aspire to do any of it, and you’re a cool person, there is no reason for you to not join our online video game guild.

If this seems like a fit, or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! I’ll drop some contact info below:

BattleNet:
Tuggy#11695

Discord:
Waggle#1313

1 Like

Definitely consider joining us! You won’t be disappointed :slight_smile:

bump with updated recruitment needs! please reach out if you are interested!

We have some updated recruiting needs for our mythic team. Please reach out to us if you’re looking for a home!

bump we are still looking for a solid dps to join our ranks. feel free to contact waggle or myself.

Battlenet: Panther#1647

Discord: Panther#2666