[H] Inverse Logic - 8/9h LF healer

Looking for a boomchicken or mage

Your in luck! Have both available for you. Mage is 207 and Boomchicken is 215. Current exp is 2/10M. Days and times work perfect for me and would love to chat. My battlenet is: Nauticcal#1899 and currently the Boomy is on Illidan, but plan on transferring back. Hope to talk soon and here is the link to my druid.

Awesome, added you to both. Hopefully can chat sometime today

Looking for healer

Bumperoo for dps

Looking for a monk

Looking for dps!

Updated needs bump

Bumping for more. Working on sunking

Heya, would love to connect when your online, added you. Shoot me a message =D

what are you peeps looking for now?

any strong dps with a preference for ranged

ahh, resto shaman that dabbles in ele, no raid leggo yet though need to farm the ash :frowning:

didnt seem to get any friend requests today, sent you an ingame mail. hope to chat soon

if you would be willing to go ele for raids and be an OS healer im sure we could work something out

Its unfortunate that you ended up removing me after you said you will get back to me Doc. Not sure why because you didnt say anything pretty immature of you. Raided with you guys for the better half of 5-6 months guess im not worth your time.

Looking for a mage still

Still have a couple of spots for some great ranged dps. Be sure to shoot me a message if you’re interested. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Any mages out there?

We have room for a mage still as well as another excellent ranged. Be sure to add one of our btag or discord for more info!

Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM, Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM, Blyss#9841 (Recruitment Officer)