[H] <Intervention> Casual Raiding Guild

Sorry Prometheuus, we actually have a set of primary and backup tanks already. :frowning: But if you have a dps or healing spec you wouldn’t mind playing, you’d be more than welcome to join us with one of those!

@Comsworth, we should be reaching out to you here soon. :slight_smile:

Sounds good. I am in game now.

I am currently looking for a causal and mature guild that I can call home. As a charter pilot, my schedule can be some what chaotic. With that said, I will do my absolute best to be there for the guild when I can. If you can deal with my schedule, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you in advance for your time.

In game name: Prometheuus
BattleTag: Angeluus#11931

I added you on Bnet! (Priorcity) looking forward to talking more with y’all

We’re looking to recruit for BoD!

Looking for any interested DPS class or spec but would prefer the following:

1. Rogue
  2. Windwalker
  3. Ret Paladin
  4. Warlock

Also looking for a single healer. Can make anything work, but here is a preference order:

1. Holy Paladin
  2. Mistweaver
  3. Resto Shaman
  4. Resto Druid
  5. Disc Priest
  6. Holy Priest

Looking for a few more to push through the rest of heroic. Come join a awesome group of raiders.

Now 8/9 H and looking for a few more dps (ranged preferred) and 1 healer with a dps O/S to push though Jaina and into some Mythics.

8/8 heroic and 1/8 mythic BoD as well as 2/2 heroic CoS. Planning on pushing as far into mythic BoD as we can before 8.2

Still very active, with many mythic+ dungeon runs on off nights

Looking for healers with dps off specs, and dps with healer off specs.

Still looking for more, still very active, please contact us for information!

Hey I just returned to the game last week and looking for a guild to raid with If you guys are interested and willing to give me a shot I’d love to do a trial period

Sure Zigoo hit me up Olorria#1955 and we will chat

We’re still looking to recruit!

Really looking for a Resto Druid or Holy Paladin to help balance our healer core.

Also looking for Windwalker, Ret Paladin, and Warlocks to help the dps side of things.

This is a perfect time to join because we’ve cleared all the heroic content and have been gearing up alts and working on meta achievements. Great time to join before 8.2 hits and we’ll all be busy with the new content. :slight_smile:

Been trying to get ahold of you my gf and i are looking for new home shes a druid healer

We’re still looking for interested raiders to continue filling out our roster! Please contact Olorria or myself if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Hey, if you guys are still recruiting for 8.2+ My friend and I would be interested in raiding with you guys. I play Hunter, and my buddy is Monk. He tanked all of BoD, but he’s looking to do some windwalker going forward. That being said he does have strong off spec tanking gear. You can hit me up here or @ omeyga#1449

Hey Girt just sent you friend request ill look for you in game

We’re still looking for some members to help flush out our ranks. Here is the updated list of classes and specs that we’re looking for:

DPS:

1. Warlock (any spec)
  2. Windwalker monk
  3. Ret Paladin
  4. Anything else except druids (sorry…guild said they were tired of me recruiting druids all the time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Heals:

1. Holy Paladin
  2. Resto Druid
  3. Mistweaver Monk
  4. Resto Shaman

Sorry to say we’re not recruiting any more priests for healer spec.

If you’re interested in joining, please contact Olorria or myself and we’ll do our best to get back to you in a timely manner. :slight_smile:

6/8H now looking for a few more help fill out roster

7/8H now, looking for a few more

Still looking for some people to fill out our roster. What we’re looking for can be found in the first post. :slight_smile: