[H] Internet Thugs - LF Fury Warrior

Hello again…

Due to some burnout we are looking for a talented fury warrior to fill our last core spot for AQ. We are currently a top 3 horde guild that bounces between the #2 and #3 spots with a bunch of boomer family men. If you owe child support, read no further. Get a job and pay your baby mama.

There are many guilds out there, why should you choose us? We try and fit a certain niche that other guilds may not capture. We have a lot of members who have been in server first guilds/private server guilds that enjoy taking a more relaxed approach to the game. Most of us have families and obligations throughout the week, so we don’t have a punitive raid attendance program and understand if things come up. However, we do want someone who can reliably be there as we only run one raid core. Even though we take a relaxed approach, we do expect you to bring it when we raid. World buffs and consumables are mandatory for highest tier content.

If you made it this far, I’m proud of you. I know two paragraphs is a lot and i applaud you for your tenacity.

TLDR
We need a fury warrior who knows how to press their buttons good. Must have at least 90 or above parsing. If you have doubts about your guild’s ability to clear AQ now, don’t wait.

Raid Times
Tue/Thur 8-11 EST

Loot Council Item Distribution

hit chewtoy or myself up in game or DM me on discord Mahvel#3363

Now in need of a resto shaman and mage.