[H]< Insomnia> 2/11 M is recruiting

H-Thrall-US

We are a group of experienced players looking to bolster our raid team. We are focused on mythic prog and looking to add a third day for more casual heroic players. The guild leadership has experience in mythic raiding and a clear plan to achieve our goal.

Our goals:

Strive to be consistently improving ourselves and our team. Strive to have open communication with our team, we feel everyone has a right to provide input and make suggestions.

Raid Times/Days:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 8PM – 11PM EST

Current Progression:

2/11 M
10/11 H

We are looking for dps, tank off specs are a plus!
We are open to talking to any interested player!

What we want in a teammate:

Experienced players that know their class and can play at a high level. If you can play multiple classes at a high level, even better (but not required). We want people that can do mechanics and not stand in the fire. We want people with integrity, who are reliable, patient and respect the time of the other people in the raid. We want people that can communicate and participate in an open and honest dialogue. A willingness to learn and improve is much preferred over an elitist attitude.

What you can expect from us:

A stable guild with strong leadership experience and a desire to constantly improve. Open and honest communication, no raging or yelling when mistakes and wipes happen. We have a focused, friendly, low drama raid environment with friendly banter. We will provide cauldrons, feasts, repairs, pots, gems, and enchants.

What we require:

Working microphone/headset

Push to talk (not enforced, but preferred for raid)

Stable internet connection for raiding

Addons: EXRT, and Weak auras

We also welcome any M+ key runners and those that want to focus on PVP. We try to run RBG’s once a week when people are interested. We have several key running groups, and the guild can always use more tanks and healers to help out with getting those M+ keys done.

If we seem like a good fit for you and you are interested in chatting, contact one of us!

Battle tags:

Raearia#1312
Spazcat#1186

1 Like

Yea pretty chill hit us up if you want

Beta starts this week, who got in?

NO beta Club rip but we have Minecraft tell SL I guess

I’m so ready for SL to come out!

no BETA no raid test :frowning:

Same here!

why blizz why

Same here! Bump!!

Koala priests are looking decent for SL, don’t ya think?

Yea for work!

How is work going today?

I think Koala priests are always looking good. ^_~*

Yes I love me some Koala priest!

Hi Koala! Ready for Shadowlands?

Bets on release?

Hey! MW main/healer here looking for a new guild. Been on a break from raiding for a few tiers but looking to get back into it. Still been playing the game with pvp, m+, and alts but miss having a raiding guild. My logs aren’t really current but I have experience as an officer and healer officer. I’m willing to play whatever is needed but Monk has been my main since MoP. I can play ranged or melee if you’re looking for dps. Looking forward to talking with you all more!
bnet: Bushnikov#1977
discord: Vokinsu#5546

1 Like

Bets on release for November!!

December is my guess

Koala bump!