(H) Insipid-Zul'jin is recruiting

< Insipid > recently transferred and currently recruiting for consistent players. Currently 11/11H, 11/11N SoFO, 10/10H SoD, 10/10H, CN. Previously we have completed all AoTC for BfA as well as Legion. We are a guild of long time players, old mythic/ heroic dating back to BC, obtaining AoTC every tier since release of the system. We are currently recruiting players looking to raid in a laid back environment, that enjoys to be a bit competitive. We encourage all to apply even if you may not be the class we are looking for. We raid two nights a week and try to be as efficient as possible. We also enjoy pushing keys each week making sure raiders are getting their 15 keys.

Days and Hours:
Wednesday 8:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Sunday 8:00pm - 10:00pm EST
*possible third day if looking to make a push typically Friday / Saturdays at similar times *

Looking to recruit the following:

Melee DPS:

Demon Hunter
Rogue

Ranged DPS

Boomkin
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Mage

Please feel free to post here, or add us on Bnet: Duguai#1545, Insolence#1304, Cuzule#1988

1 Like

updated and welcoming any players interested

1 Like

I’ll see about hitting you guys up when I get home today. I work mon-friday 7:30 am-5:30 pm usually get home about 6:30 off weekends.

I’m looking for a laid back heroic and m+ guild that’s chill where I can continue to play my lock in. Definitely looking for a guild to play with in DF and will maybe have a drakthyr alt too for dps and healing but definitely looking to main lock!

of course hit one of our Bnets up and, Ill be away this weekend however the other two Bnets can give you more info as well

1 Like

Cool I’m sorry I’d not contacted sooner been a busy week of work I’ll get time on the weekend. :smiley:

Or if you need a balance druid I also have a druid main w/e y’all might want more I’m flexible :slight_smile: