{H} Insidious Blood 1/9 M, 7/9 H, T/Th 7:30-10pm

Hello, We are Insidious Blood an adult only guild formed by former Mythic and Heroic raiders from past expansions, with a now more casual raid schedule and atmosphere because many of us carry full-time jobs and/or have a spouse/child. Our goal is to clear all content available at a casual pace before the next content patch. We also have nightly groups doing Mythic+, Arenas, RBGs and Transmogs just ask and normally something is going on.

Second Team:
We are currently full on our main raid team. We are now seeking smaller groups or guilds that would like to start a second raid team. This second raid team would be separate but would get the full benefits from the guild.

Cutting Edge / Mythic:
Our goal is progress into mythic and see how far we make it, We would like to try to build into being able to getting cutting edge in future raid tiers

Current Progress:
Battle of Dazar’alor
1/9 Mythic, 9/9 Heroic, 8/9 Normal

Prior Progression:
Uldir
3/8 Myhtic, 8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal

Schedule:
Tuesday / Thursday 7:30pm - 10:00 pm EST

• We will not pull after 10pm unless there is a unanimous vote to do so and that is only an option if we are close to a kill.

What the raid needs:
Main raid team is full, we are willing to take in a smaller guild and have them run a second raid team. We would offer full support to the secondary team just like our main team.
Tanks: None
Healers: 1
Melee DPS: 1-2
Ranged DPS: 1-2

What if you don’t want to raid:
While we are actively recruiting for raids if you want a place to hang out, mythic plus, pvp or even part time raid. we are always accepting people who want to join our group. if you are looking to part time raid and can not make majority of raids we will likely have room in our heroic clears and have no problems helping players as long as we have room.

What we expect:

• Good, positive, productive attitudes
  • Ability to deal with wiping all night on a boss. Mythic progression will entail many wipes.
  • Ability to take criticism
  • Drive to improve (we log fights we want to see you get better with us)
  • Bring Flasks, Food, and Pots (feasts are generally provided)
  • Be prepared have an idea of the fight before new content
  • Attendance in general can make most raids on time
  • Show up if you sign up, we understand you may not make every raid and thats ok
  • Let someone know if you are going to be late
  • Discord, We use discord while you’re not required to talk what fun is that

What we provide:

• Drama free, Adult environment we are here to have fun as a group.
  • Dependable team and willingness to help you gear and learn.
  • Feasts, Cauldrons, Repairs and other in game assistance as a guild.

If you think you may be a fit for our group send Kèmlagè, Teana, Leetdemon, Wrayzor or Wreckzor a tell. Or contact me at Kemlage#1134

Bump bump bump.

We are currently seeking 1 Healer and a few DPS to finalize out our roster

Bump bump bump.

Still recruiting DPS and 1 Full time healer.

Bump bump bump bump.

still recruiting a few DPS and 1 Full time healer

bump, still recruiting mostly in need of 1 healer and maybe one or two solid DPS

Bump, still recruiting dps and 1 healer

Just sent a friend request from Yushiro#1523

Still seeking 1 Healer.

Are you still in need of a dps ? 2/8 M 8/8 H 370 hunter or I have a alt 367 DH havoc. I can’t make my guilds current raid times anymore with work , so I need a new home.

Battletag: BeatlesFan#1865

Still seeking 1 full time healer

We have reopened recruitment going into Battle of Dazar’alor. We are looking to fill to about 25 or so players going into Heroic. We will then flesh out a 20 man roster when we progress into Mythic.

Still recruiting for BoD. look for a healer and a few DPS to size the raid up to about 25 for heroic

Still recruiting, Any non hunter ranged. Also looking for a healer to round out of 25 player group going into heroic BoD

Bump bump, Bump bump.

I love chicken, preferrably marinated and grilled.

Over a nice bed of brown rice, with a sprinkle of teriyaki sauce.

Hi there! We’re a small group of 3 long term raiders looking for a realm and guild to transfer into. We were hardcore raiders who left the game 1-2 years ago and returned to raid more casually but still down boss’s in mythics. 2 of us are 2/8 mythic.

We have a 2/8 mythic holy priest with shadow OS but hasn’t yet learned how to spell DPS and also has a 2/8 mythic holy pally who can’t seem to top healing charts yet because I don’t like dpsing while I’m healing but I’m starting to come around, but is a beast dps. We also have a 2/8 mythic warlock who also has a mythic demon hunter tank, and a demon hunter who recently leveled who may raid on another melee dps toon (He really loves being a warrior).

We do have a 4th but he has very limited raid availability and is looking to come with us to pvp on weekends.

We’d like to get transferred over and into raiding with our new team before the next tier is released. We just want to get with a decent raid team that can perform mechanics and down the boss and have fun doing it. Oh without drama too! That would be fantastic.

Look me up on battlenet Ave#11201!

Thanks