[H] <Insidious> 3/9H & 8/9N - LFM for BoD and Mythic+

<Insidious> was founded in 2007 by a stunning group of charter members, though most have gone on to leave the game for procreation and marital happiness…and yet, we persevere.

Our past includes hardcore 25 man raiding and 10 man raiding from BC through WoD, though we originated from a 40 man Vanilla guild. We’re old school, and thus, old. We all have real lives that take precedence over the game, but we’re all still gamers who want to see content without drama, so we plan accordingly.

At present, due to numbers, we run with a partner guild, filling most of our 20 man raid, as well as bringing in a few friends we’ve made from other servers. We run alts in their raids as well. Currently, 4/9H and 9/9N in Battle of Dazar’alor. We have an awesome core, a solid tank, dps, and heals. We are in the market for an additional main tank as well as ranged DPS and a few more healers to fill out our raiding ranks, but we’re also not a bad place to park a toon for fun. Need a cool home for mythics, achievements, and transmog runs? Give us a shout. Want to raid new content with good folks? Holler. Struggling with recruitment in your guild? Reach out and we’ll discuss a merger.

Raids are Friday and Monday nights from 7 - 10:00ish p.m. EST. On Sunday Funday we run Mythic+ and/or Raid clean-up from 6 p.m. - wheneverish EST. We also run Mythics throughout the week and enjoy timewalking, mount, and transmog runs. If the interest and numbers are there, an additional raid night may be added for faster progression. Come join us in the Battle of Dazar’alor!

Feel free to contact me, Rauckis, Stragedy, Daveb, or Wainat in-game for more information.

Bump for fresh meat…

Did someone say charcuterie?

Yes…Join us…Join…us…

I can be bacon!

Bacon is an instant invite…to everything…always.

I like the name of your guild.

1 Like

I will check with you guys when I am online later on tonight. :slight_smile:
Jexia#0616 Discord - Akadian#1513 BT

Thanks, Sieara! We tossed a few around before we formed, but liked this one a lot as well.

Will update the post, but we’re 6/9N in Dazar’alor!

Made it to heroic BoD. Come join us to give it a shot!

Are you guys on the realm discord?

Got a Jaina kill tonight! Woop!

2 Likes

Congratulations guys! She’s a tough one!

We are, I just have to get the post together to list. Work in progress.

1 Like

:slight_smile: how goes