[H] <Inefficient> 10/10 H, recruiting for mythic, LF rdps and dks

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Recruitment:

We are always looking for excellent players, with a proven track record raiding in a competitive environment. If that player is you, don’t hesitate to apply regardless of recruitment needs/status. We take all apps into consideration. Trial periods last 2 weeks, after which we’ll make a decision and either extend to see more from or extend a promotion for a core spot.

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

3 Likes

Looking for hunter, boomie, dps warrior, and brewmaster monk!

Looking for hunter, boomie, disc priest, lock, mage, and warrior dps!

Looking for a hunter, boomie, disc priest, hpal, lock, mage and some warrior or rogue dps!

Looking for some heals and ranged dps!

Looking for a boomie, lock, hpal, hunters, and mages!

Searching for some solid mages and hunters!

Mages and hunters!

Can I get a ret and some mages?

Mages please!!

Looking for a mage or spriest!

LF Mages please!

Calling all mages!

Looking for some mages!

Need some mages, an hpal, and a spriest!

Mages, spriest, hpals oh my!

LF a holy pally!

Can we get an hpal?

Hpal is needed!

Looking for a DH!