[H] <In a Pickle> 18+ AOTC & Fun-Events Guild | LFM M+ / CASUAL MEMBERS | Complimentary cupcakes & hugs!

In a Pickle-Thrall (Horde) // 18+ AOTC & Fun Events Guild

Raid Progress SOFO: 11/11H & 11/11N

As with most 18+ guilds, we have explicit language and banter.

What are we recruiting?!

M+ Members - Always welcoming Tank/Healer/DPS for M+!

Casual Members - Always welcoming any role/playstyle, enjoy Fun-Run Mon with us!

Raid Team: Currently on a break until Dragon Flight. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in raiding with us in DF!

We understand that IRL will ALWAYS take priority over pixels in a game. Your dog ate your keyboard?! Your mental health struggling?! Your partner demands a massage and happy ending?! Your kid is sick?! Let us know and we’ll always be accommodating regardless of the reason! WoW is life but not that literally.

We offer: A wide variety of activities everyone in the guild loves to do! From M+ and Raiding current tier, a few PvPers, to mount/transmog/achievement farming! You think it… We do it!

Below is our current scheduled activity days:

Fun-Run Monday: Activity Day 9pm EST - until 11pm EST (Every 2nd Mon)

Tuesday: Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST

Wednesday: Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST

M+ Thursday: 9pm EST until the group(s) decide when to stop. Anyone can join in!

Fun-Run Activities are scheduled a few months in advance, you’ll find our rotation of Fun Events on the in-game Calendar.
See below for examples for Fun-Runs!

• Mythic raid(s) ( older raids of the expansion / previous expansions ).
  • Current expansion/tier Meta Raid achievement runs.
  • Older Meta Raid & Dungeon Achievements.
  • Transmog & Mount Runs.
  • M+ Event(s)

Bi-Monthly / Monthly Events:!! - We offer a variety of events including: Gathering Contests, Transmog Contests, Guild Lottery, etc! We give out gold prizes for the Winner(s)!

Celebration!: We love to celebrate Birthdays & Christmas! We collect donations all year long, donations replenish our inventory for Birthday / Christmas presents!

Please reply to this post, or add either of the below contacts to bnet if you’d like to inquire about our guild, or to join our Family!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Guild Master: Neithia#1315

Raid Leader: Reavor#1157

Contest & Events Officer: Ladybubbles#11407

Social & Community Officer: Hazelharlot#1445

Still looking for more friends :slight_smile:

Hmmm I do like cupcakes :smiley:

Who doesn’t like cupcakes?! Chocolate? We got chocolate with pink frosting! They even make you happy!

do you guys pvp at all?

Still lfm :smiley:

ok, i was ignored.

1 Like

We mainly PvE as stated in the post above, PvP never could get going in the guild… Always LFM fwends to join in on the fun!!

Still looking for more friends! We recently opened up recruitment for the raid team again! :slight_smile:

LFM! Just opened up recruitment for a healer & some dps! :smiley:

I am interested in what your guild has to offer.

On the Thrall Server:
I have a fresh 60 Druid on the server (Shiftter)
I also have all classes at level 30-50 (trying to level them all)

I full cleared heroic Castle Nathria, as a Enhancement shaman then started as resto in the second tier of the expansion, on Tichondrious. I am wanting to play my Druid so I can heal or tank if needed. I like the challenge of both and I do not mind switching between any role as needed. I always want to start raid on time with all consumables on hand to keep things moving efficiently and using a short amount of time to do what guilds take twice as long to do.

I have no problem following orders or if needed giving them if the help is needed. I am currently catching up on my druid.

Discord: FollyFox#7961
WoW ID: Nevaduck#1983

Hello Shiftter,

Thank you for the interest in our Guild! I sent you a friend request on Discord & Bnet. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Free bump from a friend :slight_smile:

Join em, youll enjoy it

1 Like

Hi Interested in your guild

Have a Druid tank/dps
Priest shadow/holy
Shaman resto/ele
Monk tank

The shaman and monk are level 60 but not geared (haven’t played them for awhile)
bnet: Tagda#1631

Hope to hear from you all :slight_smile:
(forgot to switch toons, ignore the post by my hunter Rekkaj)

1 Like

Hey Razor!! Thanks for the bump, we hope you’re doing well! Miss playing with you! :smiling_face: