(H) <Improvise> is recruiting PvPers

Hey hey! How’s it going?

Improvise is a new PVP guild that focuses on world PvP, BG premades when they release, and I’m working on building Alliance contacts to do 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 wpvp fights.

This is not a raiding guild. Real life aggro prevents me from trying to book 2-3 days outside business hours a week to press frostbolt for 2 hours, and grinding to the higher PVP ranks doesn’t really provide the time for it- but if there is growing interest in certain pieces I am 100% on board for trying to PUG it with smaller raiding guilds that need more people. But coming into this, expect no raiding.

What you can expect, and what I hope you’d bring is a willingness to jump into PVP whenever you’re online, and a willingness to communicate and strategize (Discord). Outnumbering players promotes poor play and enforces behaviors that can be punished in a fair fight, and it hurts the honor you can gain- so being willing to punch above the size of the group you’re in is also a good mentality to bring to the table.

I also do hope to have passable relations with the Alliance PVPers, and am not a huge fan of ganking players that cannot defend themselves. We want good fights, and we don’t have to be friends with the Alliance but if we’re going to setup arena-like matches it helps to not be known as the terror of redridge or people that treat PVP like they do fighting Ragnaros. Also, it hurts the ability to farm honor, and will leave your guildies undermaned who are fighting people that can defend themselves, too. Be a team player!

And that’s about it! Let me know here or in game if you’re interested or have any more questions, and we can go from there. Also, any Alliance interested in 2s, 3s, and 5s feel free to let me know, too.

Thanks!
-Ark