[H] <Imperium> 8/8 BWL Seeking a resto shaman! | W/TH 5:30-9:00PM PST

Hello!

Imperium is a Horde raiding guild seeking to recruit resto shaman and melee dps!! All other exceptional applicants will be considered. We have cleared all current classic contact and continue to do so weekly.

About us:
The core of Imperium is a group of friends that have raided together through a multitude of WoW raid tiers and expansions. Many of us are very experienced with both raiding and guild leadership. We are focused around raid progression but we certainly love to have a good laugh.

Raid Times:
Raid nights will take place on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-9pm server time with invites starting at 5:30pm. Wednesday is our primary raid day and other days are only utilized as needed.

Loot Rules:
Loot is handled through a price-based DKP system. DKP is awarded per each raid attended and items are all assigned specific DKP costs.

How to Become a Member of Imperium:
If you are interested find myself (Dornenreich), Fireslyr, Draydle, Sathanas, or Himiko in game and we would be happy to speak with you otherwise feel free to submit an application on our website!!

Thank you for taking the time to read our post!!

to the top.

We are still looking for more raiders of every class

Yay Rag down. Still looking for people for melee, ranged dps, and healer roles. Will consider exceptional tank applicants.

Onyxia’s head shall be ours!!

We are now full clear of MC and Ony. We are still recruiting. If interested PM me in game for any questions.

Bump bump here comes the Imperium of Thrall!!

are you still planning on running pug MC’s?

As of 11/2/19, we are in dire need of:
Druids (ferals ok, resto preferred)
Priest (healers only)
Warlocks

Could use more:
Hunters
Mages
Shaman (Elemental or Enhancement)

Very low priority, probably will not recruit:
Warriors
Rogues

We are currently raiding Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday nights 6-9 PM server time. Likely to drop to 2 nights a week, now that we can full clear MC in one night.

are you still planning on running pug MC’s?

Yes, but only until we have enough to fill the raid without any players outside of the guild.

Whoops. Posted with the wrong character. ^^^

Good group of people. Love raiding with them.

Still recruiting for Ranged DPS with a preference towards Warlocks.

11/16 Update on recruiting:

Still in need of druids (resto or feral), warlocks, priests (healing).

As for all other classes, we are considering only exceptional applicants.

For the Horde!

Updated Recruitment

01/05 recruiting update:

We are currently only considering exceptional applicants. However, we do have a need for 1 or 2 shammies. Restoration is preferred, but we might be able to flex on spec.

If you are looking for a new home and have the skills to pay the bills, please contact myself, Dornenreich, Fireslyr, Draydle, or Himiko to set up an interview.

What about rogues? :joy: I know a guy that’s named after a flower.

Still looking for resto shammies and maybe a couple of exceptional applicants of other classes. Come check out the Most Chill Guild© on the server!