[H] <Immortal Tempest> 7/9 H LF ranged dps

Immortal Tempest is an older guild but fairly new to this server. We transferred here due to our old server was dead and this server looked promising to complete our raid roster / continue raiding.

We are currently 7/9 H this raid tier and got aotc last raid teir.
we would like ranged deeps, but others looking to join would be welcomed.

Our raid times are Tues/Fri/Sat from 9:30pm till 12:00am server time.
If you also wish to know more about us my battletag is Hypocrite#1862, Zàpp, Hypocrisý, Hypocrité are my 3 toons i mainly rotate between.

also can whisper Kaixd and Ruli or do /who immortal tempest and talk to one of our members.

Thank you for your time and even if just looking for a place to chill with a toon, or like to do M+s, pvp etc we would love to have ya.

also we’re casual in the sense that real life trumps WoW, we aren’t gonna lose it if you miss raid because life happens but still wish to push content.
we currently have 10-15 peeps that raid with us but when we reach a solid 20 we’ll look into pushing mythic raids

P.S - we have cookies.

Bump, Bump, where dem casual raiders be?
2 heals and some derps would be awesome to round out a 20m raid group.

bump… we have cookies

Bump, give us your casuals, casuals.
for reals though. just need some ranged derps. ya know like a boom chicken, shadow priest, maybe another lock / mage/ hunter

Bump, still looking for some range…

maybe if i made a super manifesto like some other guilds i’ll find de wae of recruiting better.

bump where the derps be at

Bump killed gnome last night so 7/9, would still like dps though had to pug afew last night.

Bump, still looking for some range i.e boomkins, ele shams, marks hunter, a lock.
will take others as well like melee’s ( tank os to get more M+ groups) as well as dps with heals os.
also if your looking for a home we would more then welcome ya.

Bump, Bump, Bump

Give us casuals or anyone. we are a nice lot of peeps. willing to help ya if you’ve taken a break since the blood worm, newer to the game, etc.

Bump, one would think recruiting tanks or heals would be harder than ranged dps.

Hey lads,

I’ma a 393 Mage, looking to return to scheduled raiding after having to step away for real life. I have lots of raiding experience going back to Wrath. I’m excited to get back into more organized raiding after having to pug since Uldir. I recently moved this character to this server after being on a PST server with my previous guild.

I’ve added Hypocrite on Battletag, my tag is Kegaro#1133. I look forward to talking to you guys!

bump, still looking for some casual raiders.

Bump, still looking for people to fill the raid group

Bump, still looking for dps to have a full raid roster and social peeps welcome to join as well