[H] - (Immersive) - Mal'ganis- New guild looking to raid 2-3 nights a week

Hello all! This is my first time on the forums and frankly my first time really trying to make a guild for more than just myself. I know that might turn away some people as there are a lot of guilds on here advertising how long they have been around and how good they are but I’d rather be up front and honest.

Immersive is a new start up guild looking to create a community first and foremost. The main goal of the guild is to make a place for people that don’t have to choose between a top end raiding guild, a casual guild or a pvp guild. We want to be open and competitive in all types of content. Ranging from Raiding, Mythic+, Arenas, RBGs and whatever else we can think of to do. With that being said it is not mandatory to participate in any of these activities to join the guild.

Progressive Raiding will however be a priority within the guild. Ideally we would like to eventually become a CE guild but we will take it one step at a time. Everyone that joins will be able to try out for a core raiding spot when available. Raid schedule will be Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm - 12am EST for core raiders with optional weekend raiding to gear up Alts/lower geared players.

Lastly, thank you for reading this post if you have and thank you ahead of time if you chose to give our guild a shot. We are looking to improve in any way that we can. Any critique or opinions on what we do or how we do things is welcome.

If you’d like to contact me for an invite or have any questions feel free to add me in game or add my discord handle Big Barb#5975

I would love to join the guild, please invite me! :slight_smile:

feel free to DM me in game or on discord if your interested Big Barb#5975

glad to see the community is growing

Big thank you to everyone that has contacted me thus far and joined the guild!

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you for the invite looking forward to being here

Over 30 members now! Thanks for all the interest shown thus far, looking to grow much more!

Thanks for the invite cuties

Our first full clear of Normal Nya’lotha went great! Anyone is still welcome to join!

I sent you a request on discord

Hello i am interested in joining your guild i am server transferring today over to your realm

Guild is over 50 Members now! Wow, have gotten alot of support so far. Thank you to everyone so far and looking forward to more members!

Thank you for the guild invite and being very helpful in gearing out my Character this guild is by far one of the most helpful guilds i have been in. Im glad i came over and joined.

I love to be a part! i will be online all day. i am 466 BM hunter that just move to Mal’Ganis
Zurgane-Mal’Ganis
Discord: General Zurgane#3882
Bnet: Zurgane#11645

Hi I would like to join. I am a ww monk.
Undizzputid#5713-discord

I am so glad I joined this great guild. Not only have I enjoyed raiding with them but I have loved pushing Keys!!! The discord is active. People are friendly. There is always someone on to do something with. This guild definitely feels like home.

The guild full cleared Heroic last week and we all got our purple dragons, still looking for more peeps to join. Looking to attempt first boss of mythic in a month or two when our roster is more filled out. We need more DPS players

We are still rounding out raid rosters and could use more dps interested in higher end raiding!

I’m really interested. I still need to gear up a good bit, I added you on discord.
120 boomkin here. Ignore my classic character not sure why its displayed here lol.