[H] ilvl271 resto druid on sargeras looking for guild

Looking for social guild to run mythic + and willing to run raids as well. Io me ^^.

1 Like

Hey there, we have immediate openings for more healers to join our healer core and would love to add in another Resto Druid! I’ll leave more of our info below but feel free to reach out and ask questions if we interest you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M with Dausenge at 26%! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Btag: GingerHeals#11438
Discord: Sulveris#2701