[H] ilvl 380 Mage LF 2 day a week EST Guild

Looking to raid between 8p-12a EST. Looking for a lighter schedule so 2 or 3 nights for mythic. Currently 3/8M and my guild never seems to have enough people.

I am arcane and have 80% heroic logs I can link. I want to play with a group that is serious about performance and will sit people that are playing poorly. I want a group that doesn’t allow racist or sexist talk and promotes mutual respect between players.

Looking for Horde guilds only. big + if you plan to also play classic when it comes out.

Please tell me a little bit about your guild.

1 Like

You’d trial with us next Tuesday 12/4 @ 5:45pm PST. Mythic Uldir. Hyjal server. Bnet DatDotDoe#1270

Join our discord: discord.gg/QcS9Jm9

My spam post for more info:

1 Like

Guild: Nightstalkers
Server:Emerald-Dream(US)-Horde
Raid days: Tues/Thurs/Sun
Times: 9-12:30 EST
Progression: 5/8M
Recruitment needs: A strong mage, a few ranged, BrM tank, and any exceptional player.

Contacts: Rpz#11893

Nightstalkers is the oldest guild currently on Emerald-Dream US, with over 13 years of raiding under our belts. We are a CE minded guild, currently trying to acquire some quality players in order to fill out our roster. The raiders we allow into our team, are always strong, capable players. We’re constantly recruiting to keep our standard of progression high. With that being said, we have a laid back atmosphere, we take progression very seriously, but not at the expense of our raiders.

We look forward to having you app, and join our team. Please contact me with ANY questions!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 7/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

[H] 4/8M REWIND

Horde guild!

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 4/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hello Sylvanara! Our guild is looking for Mythic level players looking to progress in Mythic content, and pushing our limits on M+.

AURAS, As a Mythic Progression Guild that is currently 2/8M, 8/8H, with 5% on Zek. Our current roster of 20+ players is eager to get into Mythic and we have the skill to do it.

THE GOAL: Our primary goal is to progress through Mythic while it is relevant. This means we want to be clearing 75% or more of each Mythic Tier.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal of achieving mythic level content.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Be a part of a larger community to participate in multiple activities and content.

RAID TIMES

• Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST/Server Time)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero

• RecklessFire#1737 - Mr. Be

• Chimp#1207 - Chimpy

Hi there! I have a 4/8M guild raiding on [H] Spirestone, times 6:15pm-9:45PM PST. Might be a little later than what you posted but if you are interested in chatting more please contact me I can get into details :smiley:

Rawra#3476 (Discord)

Honestly sounds like we’re exactly what you’re looking for, we raid on a light schedule, have a very diverse group of members from different backgrounds, and we’re not just all guys that raid.

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Lillidar: Recruitment Officer
Jekkle#1328

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

Devious on Zul’jin running 2 raid groups (3/8M & 4/8M). The earlier group (my group) fits your times perfectly, we run Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST 3/8M. The guild is a very large community with no issues filling raids but this is for a core position so don’t worry about that. Our group is neither sexist or racist currently rostering 3-4 ladies consistently. Our goal is pushing content but we don’t let that come between us as a whole. we’re always hanging out in discord doing something together; M+, alt runs, achievements, running circles in Dal. We run optional raid on Sundays and Mondays for Heroic and Normal for Mains / qualified alts. We also supply Flasks, Food, and Raidbots

Long story short we’re friends over raiders and not terrible at killing internet dragons and I know a bunch of us are planning to play wow classic for sure!

Feel free to add me BNET: Kyui#1842
You’re welcome to sit in discord for our raids if you’d like and I can hook you up with our logs

We’d love to add another mage to the roster!

Color Blind - 5/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com to apply!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

We raid tues/weds 7-10 est and are looking for 1 Mage/lock to close recruitment. Had a crushing 3% wipe on Zek on weds and looking to get CE next tier as we started late with attendance issues early this expansion. Many of us have us 100 experience and we clear heroic on Sunday’s as well as push mythic + throughout the week and emphasize being active. We want an individual that is on outside of raid times and doing classic is something we harve entertained as I used to raid lead a us 50 guild up to Sapph in classic. We are Cho’gall Horde. My bnet is Gigataur#1531 if you are flexible and can make 7EST if not best of luck in your search!

Cheers
Gig

5/8 m ally team, fri-sat 6-10 pst james#12323 if interested

Hi Syl,

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who’re interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! faceroll.org

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Normal: 8/8

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 2/8

Current Needs

DPS - [High] Rogues/Warriors/Locks/BOOMKIN!!! will consider others as well!

Healer -[Medium]]Holy Paladin Preferred. Competent DPS OS is a plus.

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until we’re in Mythic content.

Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Also check out our website and submit an app today!

Website - faceroll.org

Hello!

Greetings all!

We are from the Turalyon server. At this time, we are currently seeking DPS to complete our mythic roster! with AOTC out of the way our main focus now is Mythic progression. Currently, we are 2/8 Mythic with progression on Zek. The team is looking for just a few more DPS spots to solidify the roster. Our main raid times are from 7:30-10:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday, with an optional Monday night for alts.

Our raid environment is extremely relaxed, chill, and hilarious at times. Our goal is to constantly be pushing ourselves progression wise while having fun doing so. The guild is constantly active in game as well as out guild discord, we are very social in the guild and as a team, we want people who will fit into our family like atmosphere.

What is looking for:

Recruitment: Below is our current recruitment list.

Mage –Open
Warrior - Open
Hunter - Open
Priest - Open
Shaman - Closed
Warlock - Closed
Druid - Open
Paladin - Open
Rogue - Closed
Death Knight - Open
Monk - Open
Demon Hunter – Closed.

Dependability: Attendance and performance are a must. We require an 85% attendance rate and dependable performance in raid.

Knowledge: Players must have a well-rounded understanding of their class, spec, raid role and raid encounters.

Team Cohesiveness: Raiders need to be able to work well in a team, in both raids and mythic+

What can offer:

Impressive roster.

Constant progression and end game content.

Guild bank repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, ect ect.

Social community with very active members.

If you have any questions regarding recruitment, please feel free to reach out to our contacts below.

SnailKing#11693
Dominitus#1741

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 7/8 M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
Exceptional players atm

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact

AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord)
If you have any questions or concerns

Hey there! Based on the information you provided, I think we’d be a good fit. We found ourselves in a similar situation and decided to reorganize the team and, for lack of a better term, trim the fat from our roster. We are rebuilding around a strong core of players in a new guild with new leadership and seek dedicated players eager for deep mythic progression in 8.1. Check out the more detailed information below and let me know if you have any questions. I would definitely like to speak further. Feel free to add me: VonSkyhawk#1269

<R E L I C> Horde-Zul’jin

RAID SCHEDULE:

Main Raid: Wednesday/Thursday, 830-1130 PM, EST/ST

Alt/Casual Raid: Monday, 830-1130 PM, EST/ST

OVERVIEW:

< R E L I C > is a recently reformed semi-hardcore guild recruiting for 8.1 mythic progression. Dating back to the Burning Crusade, Relic achieved multiple server first kills under the current raid/guild leader and strive to do the same during BFA and beyond. We are currently rebuilding the roster around a talented core group and recruiting all classes/specs in preparation for the upcoming tier. Relic believes in providing a fun, relaxed atmosphere in and out of raids. Building a close-knit community of friendly, skilled players with similar goals while being server-competitive is of the utmost importance to us.

Organization, accountability, and execution are the keys to raid success. Our team has a raid leader, team lead, and role leads (heals, ranged, melee) to ensure no one player bears the burden of too many roles. Our job is to provide the player with the environment and motivation to push high-end mythic content. And it is the player’s job to be on time, prepared, able to fulfill the duties of their role at a high level, and most importantly, enjoy what they do. Overall, Relic seeks dedicated players who are proactive in maximizing their potential who love this game.

Still interested? In these next few weeks before 8.1, we encourage those interested to run mythics and heroic/mythic Uldir with us. We plan on staying very active and hitting 8.1 with a full head of steam. Group dynamics are important and we do not expect people to transfer without getting to know the team. Mythic plus is always an easy way to get to know potential team members, so feel free to reach out if you would like to join us one night.

ACTIVE RECRUITMENT:

Please note that all classes/specs are needed and being considered!

TANKS: Low Priority, OS only

HEALERS: Mistweaver Monk (DPS OS)

MELEE: Windwalker Monk, Havoc Demon Hunter

RANGED: Affliction Warlock

APPLICATION:

There is no formal application process, as we do not feels it’s necessary. We would, however, like to speak over discord. This way both parties can get an idea of if it’s going to be a good fit.

Please contact MJ at VonSkyhawk#1269 for more information