[H] Ilvl 196 illidan mage LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding team

Currently I’m ilvl 196 and pushing heroic content, at the date of this post I’m 10\10 normal and 4/10 heroic. I’m looking for a illidan guild that is looking to heroic raid with pushing into mythic raiding. I am a very active player and would be a great addition to any raid team.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Swank horde mal’ganis 8/10 H 10/10 N Cutting edge guild 2 days a week wens / thurs 7-11 est Blue#15336 if you wanna chat.

Hello there Reff, here is some info about us. Hopefully hear from you soon
Server: Illidan (Horde)
Progression 4/10 H 10/10 Normal
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm server time)-potential Sunday raid based weekly on current prog that week. 8pm-11pm EST.

Who we are

Boomer Mechanics is a team focused around achieving CE each tier and having fun while doing it. Backed by a leadership core with over 10 years of raid / guild leading experience, we are dedicated to pushing cutting edge on a 2-3 night / week raiding schedule. This is our first tier as a guild but we have a strong core to build around.

What We Are Looking For

Potential applicants should have some previous mythic experience in recent raiding tiers. We emphasize picking the player over the class in many cases as a good player can switch to a strong class, but a bad player can never be an asset.

Our spots are 100% competitive, so we will always choose the player that’s the best decision for the success of the team. If you don’t see your class below, please don’t hesitate to reach out regardless.

Currently the classes we are looking for heavily are:
Healers- Monk, druid, priest, shaman
Ranged DPS- open
Melee DPS- Warrior or monk
open to other exceptional players/ classes as well.

How To Contact Us

Message one of our officers or Recruitment officer with our battle net tags below or leave a message below

Recruitment Officer: moofosa#1722
Officer: Sn0rlax#11479
Officer: Leapfrog#1490

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013